i dont care if bono knows i think hes sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
in regards to the comments about us beginning to be somewhat calmer since the edge popping in thing (which i was lucky to be part of last night/early morning) i just need to say that i feel just the same way and think the same things i did before he came here. i knew that theyd been here anyway and i mean JUST about everything i say here :wink:
now i think i need to go get some really hot bonopics and post them

33%3B9464723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323635%3A%3A45%3C%3Bot1lsi

Ladies, there is nothing wrong with saying Bono is sexy...just...ya know...be respectful. For example...

Good:

"I think that Bono is very sexy."

Bad:

"OMG...look at how hot Bono's ass looks in those tight pants!!!!!!! Oooooooh...I wanna smack that and tell him what a naughty boy he is!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I need a cold shower!!!!!!!!"

See the difference?

;)

Bonochick said:
Ladies, there is nothing wrong with saying Bono is sexy...just...ya know...be respectful. For example...

Good:

"I think that Bono is very sexy."

Bad:

"OMG...look at how hot Bono's ass looks in those tight pants!!!!!!! Oooooooh...I wanna smack that and tell him what a naughty boy he is!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I need a cold shower!!!!!!!!"

See the difference?

;)

Thank you for that.

When I said that we were calmer...I never ever implied that I was denying the fact that Bono is a sexy beast! Sheesh...I just meant that I noticed there was a definte drop in posting. Now someone post me a pic of Pop Bono and nobody will get hurt! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom