I am going to Ireland! I need help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A question for the girls living in Dublin or who have been there...
I want to go to Mount Temple School next month, and I was just wondering if any of you have gone there. I have walking directions(sort of), and I just wondered how far it was from the city center/river. If it's easier to take the bus, anyone know which route?
Thanks,
Mrs.Clayton

Mrs.Clayton said:
A question for the girls living in Dublin or who have been there...
I want to go to Mount Temple School next month, and I was just wondering if any of you have gone there. I have walking directions(sort of), and I just wondered how far it was from the city center/river. If it's easier to take the bus, anyone know which route?
Thanks,
Mrs.Clayton

I have been to Mount Temple school, and it is in Malahide, near Malahide Road. Yes, you can take a bus to go there. Anyway, I'm going to check for you the right address and come back to you with some more information! ;)

Well, VERY SAD NEWS :( my cousin just called me to tell me that her GMAT test has been scheduled right in the middle of our trip to Dublin so now they are planning for February!!! NO!!
I am so bummed right now, but I guess after waiting 15 years another 4 months won't kill me.
So tell me you Irish folks, should we come in February or is it still really cold? Should we wait for March?
After seeing those hot Bono, Gavin and Guggi pics I WANNA GO NOW!!! :banghead: :banghead: why did they have to get me all excited just to wait another 4-5 months!!! arghhhhH!!!

BonoVelvet said:

I have been to Mount Temple school, and it is in Malahide, near Malahide Road. Yes, you can take a bus to go there. Anyway, I'm going to check for you the right address and come back to you with some more information! ;)

Hey thanks! :happy:
Is it possible to walk up the driveway to get a photo of the building?
Would it be too long of a walk from the river?
Thanks!
Mrs.Clayton

I've been back less than two weeks from my Irish vacation and I am totally depressed. I loved it so much !!

The only thing is, I wish I had more time there because I felt like I rushed every day to see everything I wanted to see.

The one thing I would recommend doing is hanging out at Dockers. It's a real cozy pub with the obvious history , I just loved it. It's on the way to the studio too ;)

oktobergirl said:

The one thing I would recommend doing is hanging out at Dockers. It's a real cozy pub with the obvious history , I just loved it. It's on the way to the studio too ;)

The Dockers rocks! :yes:

oktobergirl said:
I've been back less than two weeks from my Irish vacation and I am totally depressed. I loved it so much !!

The only thing is, I wish I had more time there because I felt like I rushed every day to see everything I wanted to see.

Yeah, Dockers is a great pub, really friendly, great atmosphere and really cosy... its nice. :D

Back
Top Bottom