Hugs, Prayers, and Good Thots for iloveedge's Grandma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
iloveedge's grandma has a mass in her peritoneal cavity and it's cancer. :sad: :(
She had surgery Friday.

So, if you guys could just pray for her give her tons of hugs and maybe cheer her up. Maybe some pics, anything really.

So, hugs and kisses to you Bibs. :hug: :kiss: :pray: :hug: :kiss: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

2e10db75.jpg

Edge is sending u hugs and kissesss too!!

Thanks Girls! Very appreciated!

She's ok for now. They took out 95% of the mass, so the cancer is still there. Last night she had heart fibrallations, and her heart isn't healthy to start with. So that isn't helping. The doctors would like to start chimiotherapy in about two months. I'm just really scared because she's not that tough anymore. She's 73 yo now. She said that she wasn't ready to leave this world and neither am I. So I'm praying for it to go well.

I'm kind of panicking at the moment :huh:

Anyways, thanks again :hug:

Time for an update,

Maybe the details will discust you but still.

She's still intubated, by her nose, to drain what's in her stomach. What's coming out of there is green. Vomiting almost every day. She's had diarrhea for a week now, and that's also green. Put those two together...kind of weird that both of them are coming out green, eh? They took tests, but no luck what so ever on what's causing it.

After 10 days, they finaly gave her a bath! She was in isolation for those 10 days, so she wouldn't be in contact with any bacteria. She's not anymore.

So, that's all for now. She's not at her best, but still. She's still among us and that's all that counts :heart:

Here we go again!

She was discharged thursday but yesterday (friday), she lost conciousness. So she's back in the hospital. They did a couple of tests and they think it might have been an cerebrovascular accident (stoke). She's going to have an MRI scan, I don't know when exactly, to see for sure. That's all we know for now!

We're not allowed to call her. I miss her alot. And if everything goes as planned, I'm supposed to go and see her next weekend. Hopefully I will. I haven't seen her since the 25 th of June! :sad:

I love you too, Liz :hug:

And I jsut got the news that she can barely move her right arm and leg :|

I'm going to see my grand-ma this weekend!! :hyper: We are leaving very early tomorrow morning (10 hour drive). I can't wait to see her! :heart:

Have a great weekend girls!

Back
Top Bottom