HTDAAB scans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
A little background info: I won the new album on the radio the other night, and I got to pick it up today! I have scanned a few pages of the booklet, but I didn't have time to do the whole thing. So tonight I give you a little tease!

Please bear with me as I'm trying to figure out Imageshack while I do this (faq's are for the weak!). Share as you will, but please no hotlinking!

And now, I give you...

The cover!

htddaabcover.jpg

Last edited:
Page 4!

htdaab4.jpg

Unfortunately that's all I have for right now, but I'll get on the rest as soon as I can tomorrow!

Thanks Schmeg! :wave:

But I am disappointed it's more black and white out of focus type poses :sigh:

Thanks!

Amanda, you're right, I shouldn't have looked either, like I'm not going to listen.

now here's my comment and review if anyone doesn't want to see don't look down

I don't like them, they look worse than the ad section of a high school yearbook with people writing all over them. So in a way I'm glad I looked now so I won't be disappointed on Tuesday. I would have been sitting there anxiously turning the pages, one by one, by adrenaline building up, thinking I was going to see hot pics of the guys and got nothing but this junk :grumpy:

no offense to anyone who scanned, good work, it's the band and their designers :scream:

Back
Top Bottom