How old are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly! I mean, all of our guys are over 40, and you tell me if they're not the hottest men on earth... :love: I think I'm going to enjoy being 40 something... I enjoy life more now than when I was younger. :yes:

flaming june said:
Exactly! I mean, all of our guys are over 40, and you tell me if they're not the hottest men on earth... :love: I think I'm going to enjoy being 40 something... I enjoy life more now than when I was younger. :yes:

:up: Me too! You get older, you learn more, you become a wiser, more well-rounded person.

Well, I've enjoyed life MUCH more since I left high school, but I had a pretty great childhood too!

Still, I don't think I'll ever be one of those people who freaks out about turning 30 or 40 or whatever. My parents were never like that so I guess I never thought about it much.

Here to push up the average- 33 :yikes: :reject: Hey Gwen Stefani is my age and she's not old! ;)

hey all...i'm 18...

:hug: martha...you'll fit in at the convention in cleveland in july...if it's anything like last year's :shifty:...

*cough*...

Just thought I would check in and bring up the average - I'm 35. It doesn't seem right. I don't feel like a 35-year-old at all!

I'm glad to see so many young folks who are U2 fans.

18. 19 in a few months, but i tend to act like i'm anywhere between 5 and 20...

Back
Top Bottom