HOLY FUKADOODLEDOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by NON-POPtart:
I dunno, it's just that:

*you are hardly ever here
*you don't seem like a girl or lady who comes to drool over the band (I know there are a wide variety of types here but you didn't seem like a PLEBA person at all.)
*Some of your comments seemed like deadbeat one-liners a guy like them would say to girls like us
*the way you wrote, the things you say, seemed, sorry, but like a guy and British/Irish.

I wonder if they are here. If they were, I suspect they would use a name that would not be connected to them, post infrequently and mostly joke and/or mess with us a little. You fit the criteria of what I was looking for if someone was them.

Forgive me, that's just how it struck me. Believe me, I HOPE they NEVER read this forum LOL!
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by NON-POPtart (edited 01-10-2002).]

No problem NON-POPtart.
wink.gif
I found rather amusing that you thought otherwise. I'm hardly ever here, because I don't own a PC and just post whenever there's a lull at work. How sad is that?
frown.gif
I'm sure if I had one, I would be posting like crazy...enough to scare the band, especially Larry baby!
biggrin.gif
I've gushed over them in some threads, though.
wink.gif

As for my Brit/Irish english (or so it seemed)...I'm in the US, but am not American. My english confuses me too.
biggrin.gif

Congrats Maddie!

Interference is a better place with you in it.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom