Hey WildHoneyAlways and I went and did it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Oh no I'm a doormat and my posts are 0 and probably always will be - tsk tsk but will you still love me?

At least we'll always be there when the door is answered to all who will follow behind us... WildHoneyAlways come on down.

And just remember be careful on your way in cause you never know what might kick you between the *%$*

** I know I asked for it but you could have left the post numbers now I'll never be a War Child!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
we're bad

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 11-29-2001).]

we tried to warn you!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
we tried to warn you!

Ay yes, warn me you did and I don't mean being relegated to the dungeon but CURSE THOSE WHO TOOK MY POSTS AWAY. You know there are words for people like that
wink.gif

I'm getting my dolls ready for de-PLEBAing. I've started taking the antidote so it should all be over soon
smile.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
I have a question for y'all. Who is the power that be that gives people pet monikers. I'm back now and I want to have one of those. What does a girl have to do to get one around here.

Me sorry - never. Me be careful. Now what kind of world would it be if everyone walked on eggshells huh? Live life dangerously is what I always say....maybe
wink.gif

** wonders which button to push to get some action ** ROTFLMAO

I think you pushed the right buttons.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

buttons?! *thinks of Larry* O wait he has none....

Welcome to the MacPhisto household, Icelady. We can use all the help we can get.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Oh so that's what happened to you Icelady while I was doing Atlanta. Sorry that happened to you, I'll try not to step on you when I'm out washing the windows. Gotta do the storm door too, I will do my best not to drip water on you. SIGH
frown.gif

Icelady and WildHoneyalways- welcome to the lowly life of those scorned by Mr. MacPhisto. I was thinking what could possibly happen next after what happened to me and the others. It was so creepy, though Bluey does do her best to make the dungeon cool, being stuck at 666 is not cool! Maybe you're better off with 0 LOL!

Be careful in that garbage disposal
eek.gif

Icelady sorry you can't even come inside
frown.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Hey! I love the dungeon!
I mean, how many dungeons come with mini-bars these days?
I think the 666 thing is cute!
YAY! Macphisto girls rock!
-Bluey (guilty of over using exclamation points)

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
I just hope he doesn't turn the disposal on...
frown.gif

Call me crazy, but since you are the disposal, wouldn't that mean he turns YOU on? Isn't that a GOOD thing?
Or maybe you'll just get dizzy...

*Reads again...*

Oops. Yer IN the disposal?

Sorry. Feel free to bludgeon me with fish and platform shoes.

smile.gif

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

[This message has been edited by Scottphisto (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Icelady and WildHoneyalways- welcome to the lowly life of those scorned by Mr. MacPhisto. I was thinking what could possibly happen next after what happened to me and the others. It was so creepy, though Bluey does do her best to make the dungeon cool, being stuck at 666 is not cool! Maybe you're better off with 0 LOL!

Be careful in that garbage disposal
eek.gif

Icelady sorry you can't even come inside
frown.gif

What can I say. I'm destined to be on the outside looking in
wink.gif
I never seem to catch a break - but hey? At least I get to be the first and the last thing people see when they visit!

Back
Top Bottom