help - cartoon mac!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opaltranquility

Acrobat
oh ladies of pleba don't fail me. i can't find my pictures of cartoon Macphisto and cartoon Fly from the HMTMKMKM video. please help and post some for me...i'm looking for the close up ones of their faces. thankiesssssssssss!!!

Go to

http://www.bonoonline.com

and click on ''the site" then DVD. It will have excellent screen captures from all the Best of 90-00 DVD. She doesn't want us to link them from her site so I can't post them unless I save them all and upload them to my server but as slow as my computer is now that would take an hour. You'll find what you're looking for there! :wave:

o_O

:shifty:

You actually POSTED...O_O

HAHAHAHAHA

I am frightened...not only because you posted...but becasue I am coming to see you tomorrow and you have requested characters from the MPS...

*shivers*

ARE YOU AND BLUEY AND SCOOTER AND BONA PLANNING MY DEATH AND LURING ME TO BUFFALO IS ONLY PHASE ONE OF THE PLAN!?!?

LMAO

*amusing myself*

*goes back to packin*

yesyes

hello hello. yes i did post!!

fishy-usu2banner01.jpg

fishy-illegaltrabbiepicture.jpg

:)

:lol: that's so funny! I took the same picture of the trabants when I was at the rock hall! I also took a picture of the giant present day poster of U2 hanging from the floor above that one. After I did that, this security gaurd came running up and was screaming "you can't take pictures up here!!!!!!youcan'ttakepicturesuphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so my friend Shannon, who took the picture, started argueing with him that the poster wasn't a priceless document and it was hung in direct sunlight. When he still insisted on taking our camera or something(I was too freaked out at getting caught to pay too much attention, lol), we ran down the escalator and out the front door. Mwa ha ha ha! I'm so evil!:macdevil: :angel:

Back
Top Bottom