*Hawaii Partaaay Countdown!!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Hmm. Hawaii. I'm not that excited to tell the truth
shrug.gif

ya, we're so very thrilled that you're all going :|

:lol:

seriously, have a rocking time everyone :hug: its gonna be a blast :rockon:

redhotswami said:

:yes: I'm pushing for the karaoke...we just haven't decided on a shift yet...to be honest I don't know if all of them are even up for it.

But, we've got nothing etched in stone! What do you have in mind? We should have a party for all the non-luau-goers so we don't feel left out :)

I'll be with Dorene, mystichild(Cheryl) and maybe a few of her pals
Valentina and poss some of her pals ...."But I know I will see a LOT of familiar faces there too....:wink:
and some faces Ive seen only on this site *YAY*
I didnt sign up for the luau.....

Maybe we can crash your party redhotswami :evil:

Karoke sound like FUN!!!

Great idea Karen about a banner or a mural :up:

Last edited:
Who's in your group: Me and my friend Julie. She's not an Interferencer but maybe if she meets some of you, you can help me convert her!

When you'll be there: Dec. 8-11 - Quickest trip to Hawaii ever.

When you're planning on going to the stadium: Taking the bus at 5:00 that I organized. Sitting in Orange MM = I'm very excited about that.

Where you'll be staying: Outrigger Waikiki (we'll be hanging out at Dukes evenings):dancing:

Haven't decided about the Luau. Sounds like fun but 65 more bucks - ouch!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Splurge on the luau! For $65 (if you don't have access to any discount coupons or discounts from anywhere) it's worth it! It includes transportation so you don't have to drive or park AND you can drink....you don't have to drive:wink: AND it also includes food and entertainment PLUS being with the best people ever, U2 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops :ohmy: Oh the shame! I copied and pasted part of Carek's reply and got some of her info. in mine.

I'm staying at the Outrigger Luana Waikiki not the Outrigger Waikiki. I do plan on being at Dukes Friday night though. It'll be late though. My flight from SF doesn't land until 10:30. Who needs beauty sleep? :crazy: Certainly not me!

Hey girls, I got an email from Bajagirl over at Zootopia.

She'd like me to pass this message..

The fans on the different boards are trying to promote an INRPI(RED) night for the Hawaii show. I know there is something posted already on Interference, but there has been an update, (SEE B below) so thought you might be able to pass the word.

Basically its getting everyone to :

A) Wear something RED for the show, or bring something RED

B) Bring a RED glow stick to use during ONE, and if possible one to share with someone else.

I cannot wait to meet everyone:wave:

I am going to the Dukes party, the dinner cruise, camping in GA, and the Sunday lulu. That is the only plans I have thus far. I know I will have to visit the set of LOST before I depart too:wink:

COME ON Dec 6th, get here already, Carmel is frezzing her arse off:laugh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Yes it sure enough does! :lmao:

Hmmm are you going to be this hyper when I meet you? :wink:
:wink: Yes.. and my eyebrows will be that high too :lol:

Thanks for the info, Sicy :D Now to get my red shirt :hmm:

I wish everyone who's going to Hawaii the time of their lives!! Be sure to enjoy, relax, and soak up some sun real good... :drool:

And, of course, say hi to the boys :sexywink:

I wish you guys the best of luck and fun!! :hug:

JanuaryStar said:
I wish everyone who's going to Hawaii the time of their lives!! Be sure to enjoy, relax, and soak up some sun real good... :drool:

And, of course, say hi to the boys :sexywink:

I wish you guys the best of luck and fun!! :hug:

Awwwww thank you :hug: I will give them a special hello from you and FB :sexywink:

Btw there is room in my suitcase if you guys want to come along :flirt:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww thank you :hug: I will give them a special hello from you and FB :sexywink:

Btw there is room in my suitcase if you guys want to come along :flirt:

Oh I'll squeeze myself in your suitcase alright!! :hyper:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom