have a slice of AB Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
zookq0.jpg

isn`t that just the cutest pic of him? :angel:

Now that's what I'm talking about...I'm going to have to borrow some of that candle wax from Kafrun..LOL. Inside joke...God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
Now that's what I'm talking about...I'm going to have to borrow some of that candle wax from Kafrun..LOL. Inside joke...God Bless!!

got to get more soon:wink:

I know it's the wrong era...but this is one of my all-time fav. sexy Bono pics, and it took me forever to find it!!

Oh...my...word:drool: :combust: :faint:
Sexybono.jpg

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
^ :laugh: I had to look for mine and then put it in my PB account - you're too fast for me Slopsy!!!

(You closet Bonogirl you. C'mon out, we'll get you loving that leather clad harmonica boy. Trust me, Edge won't mind. :angel: )

:shifty:
I'll settle for both. Mmmmm :evil:
And they are so cute TOGETHER, of course..
nyum.jpg

(it includes AB Bono! It counts!)

flyguitar.jpg

Umm yes! Anyway! Back to my History revision! Damn you, Bono, for being so distracting with your leather pants, and your hot long hair, and your gorgeous stubble-free skin....:drool:

U2isthebest said:

Candle wax...I need more candle wax...:drool:. It's simply to remove the chest hair w/a bit less pain...:shifty: God Bless!!

Heh. Yes...sure it is...
Give me some of that candle wax. Edge..uh... has some chest hair that needs removing too... :shifty:

Slopsy said:

Heh. Yes...sure it is...
Give me some of that candle wax. Edge..uh... has some chest hair that needs removing too... :shifty:

It's all my fault...I shouldn't have read the lyrics to "Erotic" which seems to be the more explicit version of Madonna's song "Erotica"...darn my Madonna music obsession too! God Bless!

Slopsy said:
Yeah! Go Madonna! *Goes to find that song...*

It was the original version, but she toned it down. Make sure you search "Erotic" not "Erotica" Not a big fan of the whole "Erotica" period for Madonna, but everything else, she's awesome!! God Bless!!

Back
Top Bottom