Has anyone spotted the band in London?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Seeing as the band have been out and about in London, have any of the London based Interferencers managed a meeting?

This folder has been quiet for too long!!:wink:

My dad is working in London for a couple of days next week..I was hoping maybe he could lurk about the Abbey road area :wink: Although I doubt he would even recognize a member of the band so thats completely pointless. :|

partygirlvox said:
My dad is working in London for a couple of days next week..I was hoping maybe he could lurk about the Abbey road area :wink: Although I doubt he would even recognize a member of the band so thats completely pointless. :|

lol!!

When we all go to Dubs I give one of our other friends a photo of B and she takes it around with her just in casr she spots anyone who looks familiar!!
Obviously she's not a U2 fan!!:wink:

waynetravis said:
:ohmy:

how do you know all this?
i should have spoken to you longer at Leven :lol:

Keep watching u2.com for the competition for tickets to go to the "secret" book signing!!:wink:

Abbey Road has been confirmed for recording for ages!

If you go to the next US4 gig I'll bring all our Bono Edge Larry & Adam meeting piccies!!

Bono's Tart said:

Keep watching u2.com for the competition for tickets to go to the "secret" book signing!!:wink:

If you go to the next US4 gig I'll bring all our Bono Edge Larry & Adam meeting piccies!!

Wow really??? i want to enter that contest!!! :hyper:

Don't we all!!
Not sure we will get much notice though before the actual event which may be an isue for those of us who will be travelling down to London.

Bono's Tart said:

yep i will be at the next Us4 gig :happy:

Back
Top Bottom