Happy Father's Day To U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
b529d1d9.jpg

88c17645.jpg

I might be wrong but i don't think the oldest girl is actually Jordan. I was at this concert and i remember Bono introducing them to us as Evie (the youngest i guess) and "Blue". So it would make the red haired one Edge's daughter...

Em, it's not Father's day over here in Britain, etc til the middle of June :huh:

susanp6 said:
Em, it's not Father's day over here in Britain, etc til the middle of June :huh:

I think maybe mumu was simply asking a question about U2's daughters?

I don't think she was implying that it was Father's Day.

At the beginning of this thread, you can clearly see that it was started on Father's Day in June 2004.

THANK YOU, mumu, for reviving any thread that says POSITIVE things about U2 as men and as fathers.

That sentiment should be appreciated any day.:yes:

And you are right about your ideas about Bono's girls and "Blue".

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

In which country is it Fathers Day today?! :ohmy: Coz here in Finland, we celebrate Fathers Days on the second weekend in November. And it usually falls on my brothers birthday, i.e. 12 th november, who is now a father himself. :wink:

But anyway, I wish a Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads in U2 and all to the U2 fans who are Dads!
:heart: :hug: :bono: :larry: :edge: :love:

susanp6 said:

I didn't know about Britain, but here father's day is june 18 this year... hey, maybe after all there's some kind of unity in E.U. :) !

Actually i was just looking through the threads and fall upon this picture, and as i WAS at this concert and remembered the two girls who were actually very shy (Bono wanted them to dance and they wouldn't...) i thought i should tell that in my thinking the girls weren't both Bono's daughters.

Ads and his dad:
ad-brian.jpg

Well, it is a pic of Adam and a baby... in the light of his wedding soon, let's hope that we can see little Claytons in the near future! Wouldn't that be simply too :cute: ?

But till then:
AdamOSCE51.jpg

LONG LIVE EVERY DADDY!

Last edited:
I actually have two or three pics of Larry's kids from mexico last year, but since larry is very fond of his privacy, I don't think it's right to post it :reject:

Back
Top Bottom