Green-Eyed Boy Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2807875.jpg

2688874.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

I live near LA and actually will be going there on Saturday but am going to be nowhere near where I assume Colin is.

Well i have no idea where Colin would be in L.A. this weekened but um, if you see him, tell him I said Hi:D maybe you'll get lucky.

Minus the watermarks
Edge_africa_face_01.jpg

Edge_Bono_africa.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

What an incredible profile! He has the most beautiful bone stucture...delicate, yet very masculine at the same time. Those cheekbones...that jawline...perfectly symetrical nose. I would love to see a sculpture of his face...maybe done in alabaster or ivory or maybe a warm rosy marble. So beautiful...

Think I've had too much cold medicine today...sorry!:reject: I'm through rambling now!
:huh:

PopEdgeQmag.jpg

live_edgecrop_inside.jpg

The whole making of JT video seems to be about Edge's eyes, skin and smile (okay, well there's some behind-the-scenes stuff on one of the greatest albums ever, but sometimes that seems secondary).
edge_jtvideo.jpg

kellyahern said:

Zoo Live at Sydney,Kelly? When I "watch" concert videos, I tend to work on my computer as well, so I miss a lot of visual stuff plus I hadn't watched Sydney that much anyway. Well, my computer wasn't working, so I actually was really watching Sydney the other night. I saw that look on his face & gasped "baby what's wrong?!" (yes, I talk to the people in my tv:reject: ) I rewound it & froze it...and promptly started bawling my eyes out. I cried for 15 minutes & still can't figure out exactly why...the look on his face was just so open & vunerable...I've never seen that look on him before & it went right through my heart.

Thanks for posting it!

Back
Top Bottom