Grammy question for you pleba girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
i know that ali and morleigh were both there but was ann there?? cause i saw a blonde haired woman sitting next to larry

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Hey U2One! I'm pretty sure it was Ann, but I guess I'm not 100% positive. I don't know who else it would have been with Larry, though. On a totally different subject, did you ever get that photo you took of Bono on October 16th scanned? I wanna see it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

That was Ann. BTW, does anyone know who Adam's current girlfriend is? I couldn't get a very good look at her. Just curious.

------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

Originally posted by numbededge:
BTW, does anyone know who Adam's current girlfriend is? I couldn't get a very good look at her.

I can send you a few pics of myself if you want!!
biggrin.gif
We make a great couple...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

He already has a new gf? Hey, that was quick, I never get the chance... Booo hooooooo!!!! He could have waited at least two weeks, until then I could have climbed up to his castle...
icon28.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Originally posted by numbededge:
That was Ann. BTW, does anyone know who Adam's current girlfriend is? I couldn't get a very good look at her. Just curious.

+

she was at the Grammys??? I got to take a better look...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Dammit, U2One! You're supposed to come back here and post your Bono picture for me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

I'm soooooooooooo sorry Mirrorball Girl, but I still haven't gotten it scanned yet. I'm just so lazy. But I PROMISE that this weekend i'll get it scanned i'll post it next week for sure. sorry again

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Originally posted by U2One:
I'm soooooooooooo sorry Mirrorball Girl, but I still haven't gotten it scanned yet. I'm just so lazy. But I PROMISE that this weekend i'll get it scanned i'll post it next week for sure. sorry again

I forgive you. For now...
wink.gif

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Back
Top Bottom