Friday Night 7pm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl33

The Fly
I have recieved this multiple times in the last 24 hours. Please pass it on. Hope you fellow PLEBA gals don't mind me posting this here!

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) step outside your door and light a candle. We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.

Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly. The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE
TERRORISM!
Thank you.
We need press to cover this - we need the world to see

I personally don't have a door- but I'll be hanging out my firescape!

I live in England and it will be midnight here but I will do the same out of respect for all who lost their lives in this tragic event.My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the departed.May they know God's love and strength in this awful time.
Laura.

I found this article on the internet.. Was on the news also. Tried to translate it a bit. (It says noon, i think this will be GMT+1 time, since most countries of europe are in that zone, but if not ill let you know)

All public transportation and most transportation like trucks will stand still for 3 mins this friday in memory of the attacks in the US.

Tomorrow in whole Europe will be a memorial for the victims of the attacks in the US. The 'Council of Europe' has declared a Day of Mourning. All eighthundred million inhabitans of the 43 countries have been asked to have 3 minutes of silence at noon tomorrow.

dont know about the rest of europe, but the following is at least in NL
(Cars can be parked, as far as its safe, on the side of the road. And trains will be stopped. Probably all radio and tv senders will have a moment of silence too.)

cut the last piece down a bit..

Back
Top Bottom