Freestylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2e512b57.jpg

edge1983.jpg

Re: Re: Freestylin' Friday!!!

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I didn't even know a Clash exhibit was going to be at the HOF. Is it on multiple floors like the U2 one? I'm going to OH for New Year's. I might just have to take a drive up to Cleveland. :drool:

I didn't either until they mentioned it on the radio today. (They played "Straight To Hell" if you can believe that!)

My guess is that it will be on multiple floors like the U2 one, but the HOF site doesn't say much. I wish I would have known about this earlier, Mick Jones is going to be there. :sad:

http://www.rockhall.com/exhibitions/featured.asp?id=2505

Re: Re: Re: Freestylin' Friday!!!

Edgette said:

I didn't either until they mentioned it on the radio today. (They played "Straight To Hell" if you can believe that!)

My guess is that it will be on multiple floors like the U2 one, but the HOF site doesn't say much. I wish I would have known about this earlier, Mick Jones is going to be there. :sad:

http://www.rockhall.com/exhibitions/featured.asp?id=2505

When is Mick Jones is going to be there? This weekend?

This is kind of weird that there's Clash news. I just listened to them all day at work yesterday. I haven't listened to them in a long time.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Freestylin' Friday!!!

arw9797 said:

When is Mick Jones is going to be there? This weekend?

This is kind of weird that there's Clash news. I just listened to them all day at work yesterday. I haven't listened to them in a long time.

Yeah, tonight and tomorrow. Too short of a notice.

It is, I wasn't expecting it. Heh, I've been on a Clash kick for a few months now. The Essential Clash is always playing in my car. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Freestylin' Friday!!!

Edgette said:

Yeah, tonight and tomorrow. Too short of a notice.

It is, I wasn't expecting it. Heh, I've been on a Clash kick for a few months now. The Essential Clash is always playing in my car. :wink:

That would have been way too cool to hear him speak. :(

If you go before Dec let me know what you think. I don't know if I'd want to drive to Cleveland if it's nothing. I've been to the HOF enough that I don't need to go ever again unless there's going to be another cool U2 event!

Back
Top Bottom