Favorite slash couples!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are still active, yes. However, the links will all go down on October 12th. Or earlier, knowing how the shitehole works.

Save what you want now.

I've been saving some of my favorite stories off of that section of the fanfiction site. :).

I'm still so ticked off about that section being removed.

Off topic real quick-Falling Star, the line in your sig that goes, "Will you be back tomorrow...can I sleep tonight?"-that sounds so familiar, is that from a song or something?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Off topic real quick-Falling Star, the line in your sig that goes, "Will you be back tomorrow...can I sleep tonight?"-that sounds so familiar, is that from a song or something?

Will you be back tomorrow...can I sleep tonight?

Outside, somebody's outside
Somebody's knocking at the door
There's a black car parked at the side of the road
Don't go the door, don't go the door

Yep, Tomorrow. :D

damn subject line...

As for my favorite slash pairing, well... for a long time, it was Bono/Edge because that's all there was. And the Adam-lover in me was sad. But then suddenly, joy of joys, people started writing Adam/Larry and there was much rejoicing.

But now I seem to be drawn to :adam: + :edge: and I'm not quite sure why. Especially when they were teenagers. I love baby!U2 fic. I still like Bono/Edge and Adam/Larry and I'll pretty much read anything, as long as it's good. I'm not picky. I find Bono/Adam and Larry/Edge just as nice as anything else. ::COUGHGSFCOUGH::

Er... that's all I had to say. I'll just go now. :shifty:

Adam and Larry. Although in all honesty, Larry/Bono makes the most sense out of all of them.

Anything with Larry in it, I'll read/write, actually. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom