Fat Moobday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:

he's got his arm around one of them.... :|

*still jealous*

We MUST track him down! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:hmm: My brother's name is Adam. It starts with A. Larry seems to like the letter A...

:reject: Okay, that was supremely stupid! :lmao:

Re: his stick is up

souLnation2002 said:

larry_streets021.jpg

:shifty:

:lmao: girls!!! Whoa Larry, you could poke someone's eye out with that thing...

Tryin' to tell us something luv?

Attachments

• innuendopic.jpg
    innuendopic.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 37
wertsie said:

:hyper: Yeah! Come this summer! I'm hoping they'll ALL be in the studio working on the new album...:hmm:

:sigh: Just cuz they're all there doesn't mean they'll all come out. Edge showed up while we were there but he didn't come out to say hi :tsk:

But I still luv him anyway :cute:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Wertsie!!!!! :yes: :hyper:

I think this is the best Moobday we've had in awhile! :drool:

I hope I get to meet at least Bono...but I wouldn't complain about any of the others either (especially Larry! :drool: )!

wertsie said:
I think this is the best Moobday we've had in awhile! :drool:

I hope I get to meet at least Bono...but I wouldn't complain about any of the others either (especially Larry! :drool: )!

Bono is awesome... still hard to believe it happened, but I've got pics to prove it. :D

:hug: Dsmith :hug:

erised said:

Bono is awesome... still hard to believe it happened, but I've got pics to prove it. :D

:hug: Dsmith :hug:

:yes: That's how it was with me and Popmart Detroit...the next morning it was SO hard to believe it was real, but then we got the pictures developed and I had the proof! It's STILL hard to believe though, because we were so close!!!

wertsie said:

:yes: That's how it was with me and Popmart Detroit...the next morning it was SO hard to believe it was real, but then we got the pictures developed and I had the proof! It's STILL hard to believe though, because we were so close!!!

Lucky! My seats were pretty far for that show...

We definitely gotta hook up and say hi at the next Detroit show! :yes: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom