Everybody's talking bout....Popmuzik!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BluRmGrl said:

I had kind of the opposite thing happen. I wasn't crazy about the Pop album (only just bought it a year ago cuz I was desparate for "new" U2 music!! :reject: ), but when I found out they were coming to Raleigh, NC in '97 I bought tix with my best friend because we hadn't seen them since the ZooTV tour.

I didn't care for Pop, but it didn't matter - it was U2 LIVE!!! I guess I got "punished" for my dislike, though, because the NIGHT BEFORE the show, they cancelled due to "equipment problems"!! :| I didn't get to see them again until Elevation in 2001. That'll teach me to question the boys again, won't it? :lol:

Well I was so upset that I missed the ZOO tour...but Im glad you got to see them for Elevation!:wink: ..I saw them 4 times for Elevation...AWESOME!!

:drool: thankyou :bow:

I was never mad on Bonos look pop era but looking back man he looked hot:drool: :wink:

83a7d335.jpg

This thread rocks!! :applaud: I love the pop era. :up: But can you girls please post more pics from the 3 others, you know those 3 other dudes that hang out with Bono a lot. :wink:

pop is my absolute favourite Bono era!! in fact they were ALL damn cool round then...

v8fw4.jpg

Corbijn4_494.jpg

bono0719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom