Edge's wedding in People magazine!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A great full picture of Ali and Bono walking together ...
n020628_06.jpg

Last edited:
Diane L said:
?DSmith, gracias por la photografia de Edge y Morleigh! I'm not sure my high school Spanish was totally accurate for that last sentence, but I really do appreciate seeing this picture. Was it from HOLA magazine?

You have to love the line about Bono above the picture. Even PLEBA girls who don't speak Spanish can figure this phrase out: "Bono, the charismatic leader of the group, with his wife" :heart: :bono: :heart: *fuzzies*

So far, I need to pick up PEOPLE, OK, maybe HOLA magazines...this wedding is going to cost me a fortune!

I have no idea what magazine these pictures are from. Someone in Zootopia posted the link to this picture and the picture of Bono and Ali on u2eastlink.com.
I did just get the People and the article was nice except they misspelled Arun's name (Aaron, just like Showbizireland.com). Oh well, it was cool to have an American general-interest magazine run a story about The Edge at all. I am going to get OK this weekend as well.

Thank you dsmith and bonomofo for the BEAUTIFULY ginormous pictures! :heart: I am so loving this thread right now :heart:

Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures!!! I'm having a major :heart:FUZZIES:heart: takeover! The spoon and egg race sounds really amusing- and I wish I could've been there to see Edge and Morleigh tango!

I'm definitely buying People tonight!

YAAAYYYYYY!!!!! Finally--we get to see some EDGE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

before I saw the caption, I saw Sian, and thought "OMG, that has GOT to be Sian - she's the spitting image of Edge!!" and adorable little Levi, and his other beutiful daughters, oh MAN!!! All these wedding pictures just have me HAPPY AS A CLAM!!! Everyone looks so beautiful, happy and relaxed....Ali looks gorgeous, Bono looks um, a tad frumpy (the parasol is cute *snerk*)....what an amazing day they must have had.

WHEN IS THIS ON THE NEWSSTANDS???? I have to get a copy (or two)!

THANKS for posting these great pics!

Due to slow opening computer, I just now saw some of them! WOW the entire Edge family pic, I have been wanting one so long! Bono and Ali with the parasol are adorable! Bono looks very, very cute!

okay the cover of the People mag I saw on the racks at the store just a few minutes ago was of Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards....is this a new issue or last week's??? *desperate*

Discoteque said:
okay the cover of the People mag I saw on the racks at the store just a few minutes ago was of Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards....is this a new issue or last week's??? *desperate*

It's this week's issue with Tatum O'Neil on the cover.

Bummed because the Borders by my house has yet to get the new issue of OK magazine. Is there a really big spread about the wedding in it or just the same pics we've already seen? I'd like to see some pics of Adam and Larry at the event, all spiffed up and all.

*bump*

Sorry I had to bump this up. To tell everyone that Superhooch was invited to Edges wedding, but didnt go because Adam was there. So my question is this is she friends with all the guys or just Bono?

I heard that about the superhooch too. There's a story on showbizireland. Good riddence, she wasn't needed!:madspit:

The pics are all very nice thank you everybody who posted. There are a lot more than People had! :)

Back
Top Bottom