Edges eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I saw a U2 special on telly this weekend and Edge was talking about the Best off album. A lot of the shots where close ups and for the first time in my life, I was able to see his beautiful eyes up close.

He?s got the most amazing eyes. The colour is amazing.The way he looked into the camera. I think I?ve never seen eyes of this colour before. A really beautiful green.

Adam will hopefully forgive me my rambling about Edges eyes, but this needed to be said :)

Edge has beautiful eyes

Major close up of Edges eye
edge.jpg

Often I think that Edge's eyes are my favorite of anybody's in the group. They're just so pretty!

Some fine examples...

te11.jpg

newed32.jpg

newed33.jpg

group19.jpg

Oh my !!!!!!1

Edge does have the cutest eyes.........so beautiful:yes: u know girls i think MR.Edge is taking over........i dunno why but when i see him i get a tingle in my stomach:lol: but my heart will always belong to the sexiest bass player ever.................:adam: :drool: :drool: hey i never really saw the color of Adam's eyes.............though

Great shot of the eyes here (great Edge pic in general), too bad Fred Durst has to be mucking up the thing. Anyway, the glorious cover shot from 7 (and if anyone has it Durst-less, would you mind posting)...

nmecover2000.jpg

:drool:
i don't LIKE to use the drool smiley (i just feel really pathetic using that face) but it just seems REALLY necessary here...

Attachments

• edge131.bmp
    5 KB · Views: 15
:drool:
i don't LIKE to use the drool smiley (i just feel really pathetic using that face) but it just seems REALLY necessary here...:love:

:confused: and i was TRYING to add some pictures to this thread, but my computer won't let me...:censored: :help:

everyone in the band has nice eyes...

the edge's just happen to be green and just really awesome...

th rest of the band has blue eyes, so he's the only exception, right??

Lotsa

Y'know, before I really got into U2, had anyone asked me which band member was the sexiest I would have said Bono without even thinking.

But now . . . I find it so hard to discriminate. And Edge's eyes completely undo me. Every time. I'll be going along through a new set of pictures, thinking 'Larry's arms look good in that shot' or 'Wow, a crooked Adam-smile', and all of a sudden, there'll be a pic where Edge is looking into the camera.

And I'll fall over and start twitching.

I :love: EDGE'S EYES!

i would have said larry was the sexiest one in u2 when i started listening to them. i got this book from the library and it had a ton of pictures of JT/R&H u2, and i was looking through it thinking "not only does thier music really kick ass, but their drummer is kinda hot." but then in a few pages there was this HUGE colour picture of edge...

i've definetly seen pictures of everyone in the band where i've nearly fallen out of my chair. but more so with edge pics, and mostly cos of his eyes!

IWasBored said:
i've definetly seen pictures of everyone in the band where i've nearly fallen out of my chair. but more so with edge pics, and mostly cos of his eyes!

And he's ridiculously hot...

edge_qcover_headcrop.jpg

edge_q_planewindow.jpg

No doubt, Edge has really beautiful eyes. I think it's really cool how much their color changes, going from hazel to a really deep emerald. Bono's eyes are incredible because they're this intense blue, this blue like nothing else in the world, but they're constant, you know you're going to get that, "Dang they're so blue," feeling whenever you see Bono, but with Edge it's like, "Wait a minute, what is that color?" and you totally get drawn in. Very nice.

dsmith2904 said:

And he's ridiculously hot...

yeah and as i guess i rahter implied than actually saying, thinking abou larry being hot lasted only long enough for me to turn a couple pages in a book...probably about 5 minutes...there was just this really great picture of edge, and he was staring right at the camera, i don't know if he even had a hat on (although it was JT edge, he probably did have one)...but i seem to think he DIDN'T have a hat...great, now i need to go to the library...

dsmith2904 said:
I think it's really cool how much their color changes, going from hazel to a really deep emerald. Bono's eyes are incredible because they're this intense blue, this blue like nothing else in the world, but they're constant, you know you're going to get that, "Dang they're so blue," feeling whenever you see Bono, but with Edge it's like, "Wait a minute, what is that color?" and you totally get drawn in. Very nice.

Yeah, absolutely. The colour changing is really what gets me, I think. What would it be like to wake up in the morning and turn over to see a different coloured pair of eyes from the ones you remembered last night, and just . . . shiver.

That and they're possibly the clearest eyes I've ever seen. When there's a pic of him looking into the camera in that very focused way that he has, I understand exactly what the word 'fathomless' means.

Back
Top Bottom