Edge wedding PICS + Article in SUNDAY MIRROR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gina Marie said:
The fragrant gardens which were the setting for the ceremony boast 400 different species of flowers, including the largest collection of South American cacti in Europe - appropriately phallic
symbols for such a romantic event.

Appropriately phallic for a romantic event?!?! LMAO!!!!! :lol: Is that why Edgie and Morleigh picked that garden? :eek:

okay, here's my random thought of the day:

when they were saying their vows, did Morleigh say "I take thee, EDGE" or "I take thee, DAVID"????? I mean, they guy did wear a beanie to his own wedding...and NOBODY calls him "Dave"....I'm sure Morleigh will now be known as "Mrs. Edge" more than she will "Morleigh Evans"....

I know Ali is "Ali Hewson" but I wonder if Morleigh will keep her name, or hyphenate? (Steinberg-Evans) :) :confused:

__hr_Edgy.jpg

Last edited:
congrats EDGE & Morleigh

Coming in a little late on this one...oh well...

BTW, imo Bono looks great...I think he dresses for context, and in this context, a beachside villa on the French Riviera, he is quite appropriately dressed. He would have been way too hot in all black or something, and it wouldve stuck out on such a nice day...besides, look at the nice blue summer dress Ali is wearing, they compliment each other very well I think.

Re: congrats EDGE & Morleigh

gabrielvox said:
Coming in a little late on this one...oh well...

BTW, imo Bono looks great...I think he dresses for context, and in this context, a beachside villa on the French Riviera, he is quite appropriately dressed. He would have been way too hot in all black or something, and it wouldve stuck out on such a nice day...besides, look at the nice blue summer dress Ali is wearing, they compliment each other very well I think.

:yes:

Discoteque said:
when they were saying their vows, did Morleigh say "I take thee, EDGE" or "I take thee, DAVID"????? I mean, they guy did wear a beanie to his own wedding...and NOBODY calls him "Dave"....I'm sure Morleigh will now be known as "Mrs. Edge" more than she will "Morleigh Evans"....

I know Ali is "Ali Hewson" but I wonder if Morleigh will keep her name, or hyphenate? (Steinberg-Evans) :) :confused:

Interesting questions, Disco! I guess we'll never really know about the vows. It seems like no one calls him Dave anymore, but a wedding is a pretty formal occasion. But then, their ceremony seemed kinda of casual, so maybe she did call him Edge.

Back
Top Bottom