Edge spends a lot of time on the internet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Oh Doctorwho I hope you're right! I REALLY hope they don't read Interference, especially not PLEBA!! What would they think of us? I don't want them to see this stuff!
eek.gif

Rule of thumb:

Never post anything that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper.
wink.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Rule of thumb:

Never post anything that you wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper.
wink.gif

lol!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by The Riddler:
There may be one among you there may be many Edge isn't the only one who likes a good gawp at the Internet after all.....

Riddler, are you a member of the band? Who are you?!
eek.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

oh please, the "Riddler" is NOT a member of the band. there's no way they'd be on interference- come on, they've probably just gone to bed after partying all night!

i'm sure Riddler is just johnny swallow or whoretense or sicy or somebody just messin' with us gullible PLEBA girls!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
oh please, the "Riddler" is NOT a member of the band. there's no way they'd be on interference- come on, they've probably just gone to bed after partying all night!

i'm sure Riddler is just johnny swallow or whoretense or sicy or somebody just messin' with us gullible PLEBA girls!
biggrin.gif

Oh come on now-please don't call us gullible-we're just havin' fun..

*seriously hopes it's not Johnny Swallow or she'll kick his***

a-ha! riddler mystery solved: his/her name is "Nelson" (see Riddler's thread in PLEBA).

nice to meet ya, Riddler! one question: are you a man or woman?

He was a side kick of ol' blue eyes Frankie boy Sin Sin Sinatra, made his toons into pieces of art via careful manipulation and arrangement.Or maybe he was just an alter ego cos I never saw one damn picture of the guy perhaps they were one and the same... Riddle me dee. Catch my drift - time to fly

ooooh, THE nelson riddle? righteous. yeah, gina marie, he was some big-shot music guy- worked with frank back in the day....

welcome to PLEBA, nelson! so, what are your thoughts on "elevated" bono?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Well, look at the pic...sorry...Nelson wasn't hot....

i think he's kinda cute! then again, the whole sinatra factor might be clouding my judgment... *swoons at the thought of ol' blue eyes*

Yeah well find me a picture of him and Sinatra together then .....
Yeah he was aesthetically challenged poor guy best not give him anymore cyber time.

(The infamous elevated thread mmm well I think its just about the lighting and camera angle myself.But there must be a lesson to be learnt within that)

Why am I here let me out

Yeah well find me a picture of him and Sinatra together then .....
Yeah he was aesthetically challenged poor guy best not give him anymore cyber time.

just one more: it's pensive nelson!
nelson.jpg

(The infamous elevated thread mmm well I think its just about the lighting and camera angle myself.But there must be a lesson to be learnt within that)

*gasp* you have just quashed the dreams of oh so many PLEBA ladies!

Why am I here let me out

mwuahahahaha... there is no escaping the power of PLEBA!!!

[This message has been edited by *Ally* (edited 10-11-2001).]

Why am I here let me out

No, that has NOTHING to do w/ lighting or camera angles, in my opinion. Those pics don't lie!!

And we won't let you out of here until you reveal your true identity.

Riddle me *this*, Nelson:

how do you explain "elevated larry"? shadows and lighting again? methinks that's a bit too simplisitic...
wink.gif

lc53626.jpg

Originally posted by *Ally*:
Riddle me *this*, Nelson:

how do you explain "elevated larry"? shadows and lighting again? methinks that's a bit too simplisitic...
wink.gif

lc53626.jpg

I can explain this phenomenon:

He's a guy.

Guys get erections.

Nothing new.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Back