Drunk Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like serious buzzness here. :drunk:

BonoEdgeSmokin.jpg

aislinn said:

What?!?! NO!!!! :sad:

Oh Sicy, you ruined everything!

:wink:

I know! I was perfectly content in believing that Bono floated over the rest of us in long white robes with a halo over his head, not a drop of liquor passing his lips or a single lustful thought in his heart... and Sicy went and ruined it. :mad:

The next thing you know, she'll be telling us there's no such thing as Santa or the Easter Bunny :sad:

:lol:

Bono's American Wife said:

I know! I was perfectly content in believing that Bono floated over the rest of us in long white robes with a halo over his head, not a drop of liquor passing his lips or a single lustful thought in his heart... and Sicy went and ruined it. :mad:

The next thing you know, she'll be telling us there's no such thing as Santa or the Easter Bunny :sad:

What about the Tooth Fairy??????

There's one drunk photo I'd really like to see, but I'm hard-pressed as to how to describe it. It's Edge and Bono and someone with a microphone interviewing them. Bono has a beard (as I recall) and the mike is in his face and he is clearly in the middle of some absolutely side-splitting story. They are all laughing like they are wetting their pants.
Does this ring any bells with anyone?

a famous night after one of the MSG shows during the Vertigo tour...

Bonos3drink.jpg

Merc said:
The pics of Bono and Liam at the Hothouse Flowers "Into The Heart"-release party a few years ago belongs in this thread - without a doubt! :wink:

Someone else who has the pics and could post them? :D

Nevermind, I found them myself...

hothouseflowers-bono-1.jpg

hothouseflowers-bono-2.jpg

hothouseflowers-bono-3.jpg

hothouseflowers-bono-4.jpg

hothouseflowers-bono-5.jpg

I'd love to have been at that party! :lol:

biff said:
There's one drunk photo I'd really like to see, but I'm hard-pressed as to how to describe it. It's Edge and Bono and someone with a microphone interviewing them. Bono has a beard (as I recall) and the mike is in his face and he is clearly in the middle of some absolutely side-splitting story. They are all laughing like they are wetting their pants.
Does this ring any bells with anyone?

No, but I sure would like to see it? :lol:

bono_212 said:
Is Edge sunburned or is he just that drunk? (btw, I knew that whole argument was gonna start that's why I hesitated to post a picture in the first place, glad the opininon was not in the majority against people doing so)

Is it Milan they were in a couple months ago where pretty much every picture of Bono he looks REAL loaded?

Or somewhere else starting with an M....south america uh....I hope you knwo what I'm talking about by now

:) Monaco, south of france... anybody have the last pic of the series with Bono and the thumbs up?? I really cant find it and I love that one :lol:

You mean to tell me that with just a touch of his hand he can't cure everything? Oh Sicy why did you have to break our hearts like this? :sad:

Btw :love: the drunk pic with the thumbs up. That's a classic one right there! :lol:

bono_212 said:
Is Edge sunburned or is he just that drunk? (btw, I knew that whole argument was gonna start that's why I hesitated to post a picture in the first place, glad the opininon was not in the majority against people doing so)

Is it Milan they were in a couple months ago where pretty much every picture of Bono he looks REAL loaded?

Or somewhere else starting with an M....south america uh....I hope you knwo what I'm talking about by now

italy does that too you
i was loaded the whole time
but not sloppily so
you just seem to drink at
every meal...

i loved it!!

Re: Re: Drunk Bono?

Jamila said:

I'm not pleased with this surmisal about Bono's personal life, especially when Bono is right now in the middle of trying to muster support to save millions of people's lives. :up:

Everyone is allowed to celebrate their birthday the way they want but I don't thinl a night out with your friends means that others should make assumptions about you. :tsk:

If people want to criticize posters in PLEBA, this sort of prejudicial statement should make people :eyebrow: .

do you need a drink ??

what?? no easter bunny? you best just stop before you begin on nessie, Sicy!!:madspit:

Re: Re: Drunk Bono?

Jamila said:

I'm not pleased with this surmisal about Bono's personal life, especially when Bono is right now in the middle of trying to muster support to save millions of people's lives. :up:

Everyone is allowed to celebrate their birthday the way they want but I don't thinl a night out with your friends means that others should make assumptions about you. :tsk:

If people want to criticize posters in PLEBA, this sort of prejudicial statement should make people :eyebrow: .

Oh for gods sake, liven up, Irish people like their drink. they just dont like smoking nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom