Does anyone else think that there might be..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcbolan_luver

The Fly
Does anyone else think that there may be a "thing" between edge and bono??? Hey it's just me alright so dont get mad and threaten me with my life or anything lol.Dont get me wrong u2 rocks and everything....it's just a thought soooooo yeah ok!:confused: :uhoh: :yikes: :crazy: :shame: :blahblah:

Bono and Edge love:eyebrow:...:edge: :heart: :heart: :heart: :bono:.... :yes: I think there is YEP! I mean I know they are married men, and they are best friends... bu tat times they seem a bit close to eachother... you know...:|

What is unacceptable in PLEBA?

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed.

Thank you for saving me the trouble, BAW.

For those who do not know, that was copied and pasted from the FAQ. Please review the FAQ, marcbolan_luver...and anybody else who hasn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom