Does Anyone Else ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Miss the unified forum. While it was very hard to keep up with all of the posts, I kind of miss it. It was fun talking to Interferencers that I had never talked to before.

i had a wonderful time on the other unified board! i am gonna try and post in other boards too, i know ppl will be just as friendly as before.

i love being at the pleba mansion though! :)

A little, but not much. When we were in Elvis Ate America, it felt crowded and nice but also at the same time I missed being able to switch between all the different forums. And, of course, PLEBA wasn't really there, so I missed that.

hmm. I kinda like having the separation again. Just visit all the forums! :D

Oh and take advantage of private messaging to get to know the non-Plebans you met last week. ;)

Attachments

• edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 131
So where did all those posts from Elvis Ate America go??? There were some good posts there.

I liked that forum to but am soooo glad the new Interference is here. (Even though I was thorougly confused when I got to work this morning!)

*still trying to figure out what "Mark All Forums Read+children" means*

:no: It was creepy meeting other Interferencers!
but they wasn?t so scary but I like it better in warm fuzzy PLEBA!!!

I just found this cool avatar!!! *does happy dance*

:happy: I enjoyed the togetherness alot but I am SOOOO happy to be back in the PLEBA mansion with our privacy walls put back up.

Heehhee, and now we can see whose peeking in to take a look too!

Hey, stop looking at Bono before he's dressed :wink:

No.

I liked it at first, and I do plan on visiting the other forums (I always did.) But I'm glad to be back in the specified PLEBA realm.

Back
Top Bottom