Discobus!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TONIGHT'S EVENING NEWS:

ANCHOR: Tonight we have a strange thing to report to you...it seems that a bunch of girls have bought the old U2 discoboooooos (what the f*** is that?, huh? how am I supposed to read that?) *ahem* Okay, so anyway they've bought the booos and seem to be driving around the world blasting something about "boom-cha". We can't quite figure it out...but it reminds me of Scooby Doo....I wonder if they'll be solving the Mystery of Adam's Pants this week
wink.gif

*makes a train whistle sound*

ALL ABOARD THE DISCOOOBOOOOOOOS!!!!!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

*drat being late to threads*

Could someone send it to me, pretty please? Discoboooooos!

bmkarabetsos@students.wisc.edu

Thank you!!!

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

There's too many to choose from! And I can't get to all of your Larry pics...I think you've blown the space allocation after like the 11th page of Larry pics lol. *keeps looking*

On the boos, the discoboos, in search of Larry's fountain of youth and Adam's pants. Boom Cha! Discoboos!

Awww clar lol...*huuuuuuuuuuuugs* I'm having probs posting the pic actually, I have to go back and edit it everytime I post...I dunno why tho...*shrugs* it's ok tho...takes less than 10 seconds to do

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-25-2002).]

Thanks Ana for the Discobooos!
ROTF at Edge gettin' funky! I nearly choked on my cereal!
biggrin.gif

DISCOBOOOS!!!!!

------------------
And now for something completely different...
Fortune cookie lyrics!
"Live your life filled with joy and wonder"
"Faith lies in the ways of sin"
"The future is no place to place your better days"

OMG!!!! *lmao*

Thanks to the gals who sent it to me!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by hippyactress:
TONIGHT'S EVENING NEWS:

ANCHOR: Tonight we have a strange thing to report to you...it seems that a bunch of girls have bought the old U2 discoboooooos (what the f*** is that?, huh? how am I supposed to read that?) *ahem* Okay, so anyway they've bought the booos and seem to be driving around the world blasting something about "boom-cha". We can't quite figure it out...but it reminds me of Scooby Doo....I wonder if they'll be solving the Mystery of Adam's Pants this week
wink.gif

LOOK OUT PANTS!!! HERE WE COME!!!

*gallops into the room at top speed, yelling*

"Let's go!! DISCOBOOOS! DISCO . . . Disco . . . um . . ."

*falters, hears her words echoing in the silence*

"discoboos?"

*scuffs toe, looks down*

Hey, guys? Please? Could I please see the Discobus? Anybody? I have this delicious moofin waiting, and I really wanted to eat it on the boos ...

(bmkarabetsos@students.wisc.edu)

smile.gif

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Yeeeee-haw!! *takes a running leap and dives in the open door as the Discoboos comes screeching past*

Thanks so much Elizabeth!!
biggrin.gif

*grabs steering wheel and does an amazing U-turn in the middle of the road, getting the Discoboos on two wheels*

We're coming to get ya, Mirrorball Girl!

Is it too late to request someone to be very kind and send this to me?
biggrin.gif

saltwaterkisses@popheart.org

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by hippyactress:
TONIGHT'S EVENING NEWS:

wink.gif

OK I didn't post b4 and now I gotta know what this is. jennybean578@yahoo.com
Count me in on the dicoboos travels. I have binoculars to find the elusive pants! Thanks in advance. ~Jen

I cant believe I am just now reading this thread.

Someone please send it to me!
eek.gif

sicy@interference.com

LOL wow...I never actually thought my little Disco booooos video would be so popular lmao
biggrin.gif
Wow i'm proud of meself for saving that vid I'm glad you girlies like it *huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-31-2002).]

what program are you guys using to view the file?? I cant open it.. * cries

Wow someone resurrected the boos thread! This makes me want to do the Edge groove! lol

------------------
March 17, 2002 - The first day of a great journey in my life. It really is a beautiful day!

Back
Top Bottom