desperately seeking screen caps...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello ladies, remember me? well believe it or not i'm actually planning on updating the guitars section at mrtheedge.com today and i'm in desperate need of some pictures of particular guitars. i would be deeply in debt of anyone who has the following screen captures of edge:

- playing his Gretsch Silver Jet in the Lemon video
- with the gold gibson ES-295 from the Desire video (with the roses on it)
- with the black washburn acoustic in the ISHFWILF video
- playing the black rickenbacker on Gone from the Elevation DVD (pre-bashing session please lol)
- playing that other goldtop at the musicares event for bono

i'm begging here people. any help would be appreciated. if i had the software and know-how to make screen captures i'd do it myself and not bother you all, but i don't and i can't.

much love ------------ sarah

:wave:

Hi Sara:wave:

Is this the guitar your talking about from Musicares?
show_edge03.jpg

ok i LOVE you spanisheyes. and erised too!! i've been trying to find a picture of that rickenbacker FOREVER.

thank you!!

but as far as the musicares guitar, that's not the right one. that's a Gibson J-200. the one i'm looking for looks just like his Gibson Goldtop, you know the one he plays on Until The End of The World live? i think someone said he played this at musicares during Night and Day if that helps?

anyways, thanx so much for your help!!! i always mean to drop by the edge thread but i always seem to catch it around page 8 when everyone is losing interest. lol.

Back
Top Bottom