Date with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tanya

The Fly
Okay everyone. This thought just crossed my mind. Lets say you had a hot date with the members of U2 Where would they take you??????

Bono: A politcal rally

Larry: A picket line in front of a slaughter house.

Edge:An art exhibit

Adam: He would say that he was becoming an artist and he wanted you to be his nude model

Bono: A dark romantic restaurant with a gorgeous view.

Larry: A ride on his Harley stopping on the beach for a wild make out session.

Edge: An amusement park

Adam: For some reason I see myself with Adam at a smokey bar, taking shots, and smoking, eating peanuts, and smoking, and smoking.

------------------
Sooth me mother..

My Lair

I wouldn't mind being Adam's nude model LOL.

I would go with Larry to Graceland if he wants, or one of those boring, comatose Harley shows or whatever LOL. Or even stay home and watch one of Elvis' movies. Then we can cuddle up and then...well use your imagination LOL.

Ah Edge. He seems to be more into technical stuff, so I don't know what we could do.

Bono, I don't know what could I do with him. Oh, I'm not THAT kind of girl, of course I am. Take me Bono!!!!

Bono:A night of Body shots and beer

Edge: A long walk along the beach with a pic nic

Adam: yeah I'd be his nude model as long as he used etable body paints

Larry: bungie jumping

If you want my honest opinion I want Larry to Well dreams out loud knows but I refuse to tell anyone else(hehehehe) It is my dirty minds over active imagination at work

Bono- I definitely picture both of us walking on the street on a rainy day. Or, on a very romantic and dark restaurant, flirting with each other

Larry: Riding on his bike thru the Eire fields

Edge: Ummm... I honestly don't know

Adam: A fashion show
confused.gif

Bono: i would love to tour the UN with Bono and maybe a nice dinner afterward

Edgie: skiing (he could be my instructor), somewhere where there is snow, i am texas so i am not too familiar with snow!
biggrin.gif

Larry: i'd love to take larry for a ride in the desert somewhere

Adam: carnaval in Rio or some other exotic locale that has a beach!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

::Wanye World's self to alternate universe where they are all single::

Bono--an all night picnic on the beach, with wine and berries, cuddling and talking and whatever else.... :drools at the thought:: It'd be warm (yes, warm in Ireland, it's a fantasy, right?) and starry....

Edge--you know what I want to do most with Edge? This could even really happen, if I met him: watch him for a day in the studio. A real date? He seems sweet and romantic. How about some slow dancing?

Larry-- whatever he wants, as long as I get my ride on the Harley. ::blush:: He'd be a fun hiking or swimming date, I bet. And, you know...whatever else.

Adam-- Lord Clayton...mmmm...Shakespeare in the park, followed by a meal so swank and expensive I blush to think of it. And, you know, whatever else.
smile.gif

Ali-- (what?
smile.gif
-- a guided tour of Sellafield, and all the reasons it needs to go. I'd take her to Starbucks afterwards and she'd hire me to save the world with her. LOL. This, of course, results in Backstage Passes for Life, sinces she's the missues and I'm her new best friend.
wink.gif

Morleigh-- can we say,"Bellydancing lesson?"
smile.gif
I'd love to learn and might even take classes this summer.
smile.gif

Cute topic.

Cheryl (who has to get to class now...)

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

I'm boring... I would take them out for a ride on my horse. Since she doesn't like male riders she would throw them off and then I had to take care of them.... LOL

We have lots of romantic places we can ride to and have picnic and take a swim with the horse.
biggrin.gif

ooh how fun.
smile.gif

Bono: Something 'save the world-y' but with a hint of danger, like Sellafield!

Edge: a high-tech convention, showcasing the latest high tech goodies (I love that stuff too). Or just sitting and doing nothing. *Anything* with Edge would be OK w/me!

Larry: a Harley ride up Hwy 1 in Calif; or thru the Irish countryside, or thru the colorful forests of Vermont in the autumn.

Adam: A Paris fashion show...then jet to NY for another one.
smile.gif

(aside: Doc Martens was a question today on Jeopardy!)

Okay I've been mull(en)ing this over all day now...
Bono: A night on the town, just like bar or club-hopping and going wherever whimsy takes us. I'm sure it would be a blast
biggrin.gif

Edge: Sicy said an amusement park, I SO agree with that. I'd love to go on rollercoasters with Edgie and buy the really expensive pictures they take of you, he would look SO CUTE!! HEHE! *fuzzies* I joost hope his beanie doesn't fly off...

Lardence: I don't care as long as I get to ride on his bike with him. And he's got to wear a thin shirt so I can feel his abs
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Adam: Anything he wants, but something more intimate than the others. I do ballroom dance, and I would LOVE to dance with Adam... even if he doesn't know how, I'd teach him. *swooon* I really can't think of anything specific though...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Kristie:
Okay I've been mull(en)ing this over all day now...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my german teacher says "mull it over" all the time, and it's funny for two reasons:

1. obvious, but larry
2. mullover-> what happens when you comb over a mullet ala the guy on the christian tv station who pushes people...

biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my german teacher says "mull it over" all the time, and it's funny for two reasons:

1. obvious, but larry
2. mullover-> what happens when you comb over a mullet ala the guy on the christian tv station who pushes people...

biggrin.gif

OMS! I can't breathe (and yet, amazingly, I can type...I know, I know, I even amaze myself sometimes!)
The guy on the christian channel! BWAHAHA!
"I have the POwer!"

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Back
Top Bottom