crowd pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
can i get some pictures of the concert crowd before the show starts...perferably big ones of the crowd before the band first comes on stage

This is all I have, not very good though.

trip2006.jpg

trip2007.jpg

trip2013.jpg

Wow! What's the most people that can fit into these stadiums U2 plays? I wish they'd come play stadiums here in the US again. Our "local" stadium fits 107,501 not including the turf area, so it's like my dream to see U2 there!

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:
I didn't take this (I wish!) from Las Vegas, but I saved it because it shows how relatively small the venue was!

LVMGM.jpg

:yes: I was totally shocked by how small that arena was. I expected it to be huge being in the MGM grand.

hcbiggs2002 said:
and Rome 2005!

panorama_tribuna_tevere.jpg

That truly is incredible! The enthusiasm of those fans with the rafter's seats is... inspiring! Reminds me of why most of us are here on this site most every day.

Thank you for posting it!:D

Last edited:
You didn't specify which era you wanted the crowd pics from, so I've just scanned some of pics from previous concerts I've attended,

Helsinki 1997, just 20 mins before U2 came on stage....

Helsinki_1997_01.jpg

Helsinki_1997_02.jpg

Helsinki_1997_03.jpg

Last edited:
thank you so much! these are amazing! just the difference in age between fans is awesome!

Just curiuous, do you have any pics of the people at the front of the ellipse ( around where Edge is standing) November 19, 2005 Atlanta II show? This was my birthday show and I would be looking for a person that has a shirt that says I'm With The Band on it!

P.S. Beautiful photos!

Jess

PPS. Please send any such photo to vertigotour_05@hotmail.com I always loose where I posted stuff here! LOL

vertigo78 said:
Just curiuous, do you have any pics of the people at the front of the ellipse ( around where Edge is standing) November 19, 2005 Atlanta II show? This was my birthday show and I would be looking for a person that has a shirt that says I'm With The Band on it!

P.S. Beautiful photos!

Jess

PPS. Please send any such photo to vertigotour_05@hotmail.com I always loose where I posted stuff here! LOL

You'll find photos of the show here....

http://forum.interference.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/658/page/1/sort/2/perpage/12

....there are some crowd shots but none clear enough to shirt see any ones t-shirts! :wink:

I know it can be some what confusing when you first start to navigate this forum but hopefully you'll find this thread again. Ya know the best way to keep track of threads is to 'subcribe' to them. :D

Back
Top Bottom