Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5b5e.jpg

3ff2.jpg

bb01.jpg

a7fb.jpg

one4u2 said:

DO tell!!! :hyper: :hyper:

:lol:

Ok, I'm scanning some pics I managed to get from the show on the 10th. I got front rail in the ellipse in front of Bono both nights on the 9th and 10th (is so so thankful). Keep in mind when I do post them that I was stuck with a crappy disposable so they aren't that great a quality.

Well, of course it being Bono's birthday he pulled out two bottles of champagne (I'm braindead so it was either beofre or after Party Girl, I'm thinking after :huh: ) Came over and shook one up and let it rip! Champagne just flew down on everyone like rain and I had the biggest smile ever on my face. I could smell the champange for hours on my clothes after :lol:

On the 9th, it was amazing. During the part where Bono wears the blindfold of the "COEXIST" as a bandana and points to The Cross, Star of David, and Muslim Cresent he came right over to where U2Girl and I were and leaned over and looked at us as he pointed to the symbols and said, "Jesus....Jew...Mohammad....." All I can say is wow. Then during The Fly he stood right in front of us with his gorgeous green guitar and did his Elvis thing, and he looked down at us and gave a little salute. :faint:

I'll post the pics of the show from the 10th in a sec. :D

kellyahern said:

from u2tours.com

cb00c456.jpg

This was the moment I was talking about guys :heart: but I got the other view - it was simply breathtaking (hopefully I have a pic but I was so emotional I don't know if I was able to capture the expressions on Adam Bono and Edge's face)

worht the back of the stage seats just for the robes :wink: Adam Clayton is a very built :evil: :angel:
and since I was looking directly down......

nurse chrissi said:
worht the back of the stage seats just for the robes :wink: Adam Clayton is a very built :evil: :angel:
and since I was looking directly down......

:faint: :combust:

I'm so utterly jealous right now it isn't even funny! you lucky lady! Boy I wish someone had a picture or two of that ... :wink:

Thanks for sharing so we could all live vicariously through you!

kellyahern said:

. . . and now about those robes :lol:

What's this about robes? I've just read through this entire thread, and couldn't see any reference to this. Is it mentioned somewhere else? Inquiring minds need to know!

girls I have no pictures but as 40 ended the guys emerged from the lower part of the stage - didn't see larry - Edge came out waving to the crowd in the clothes he had on - Bono came out in a robe in a Popmart like hoodie over the head fashion and Adam strolled out with the bathrobe loosely tied around his waist - gaping open at the chest waving to the fans - it was a site to see:drool:

Back
Top Bottom