Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
Please ignore the sunburn.

344%3A64%3B523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2355%3D%3C%3B%3B%3D8%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3C43%3A%3B4%3B3ot1lsi

YAY. at least he is 'kind of' smiling in yours! in my pic he looks bored, lol

kellyahern said:
from u2log:

817b2783.jpg

^looking for lyrics so he can end Walk On :lol: :cute:

That was indeed a cute moment!

All four of them were so energetic and "on", and sounded great. The crowd was wild, too. I thought the show was even better than the May 9 show, and the "new" songs were very well received, as might be imagined. :love:

This was "Mr.Purrl's" first U2 show, and I'm happy to report that he no longer refers to Bono as "Bone-oh." :lol:

Great pix, Edgette and U2bpbear24!! Edgette, I will send you all my Edge pix as soon as they are uploaded. We got some awesome ones last night in the ellipse....

Carmelu2fan said:
Could someone send me that video? I would love to see it!! I was there when Miro spoke spanish to Bono:wink: That was awesome!!

Was that Miro on Tuesday night, translating a phrase into Spanish for Bono? We were way up in 305, so we concluded that Bono is actually about an inch tall. :lol:

MsPurrl said:

Was that Miro on Tuesday night, translating a phrase into Spanish for Bono? We were way up in 305, so we concluded that Bono is actually about an inch tall. :lol:

Miro is so lucky she got pulled up last night!!!

BTW does any one know who had that huge "ADAM" sign on 9/20 they where on the 3rd row:wink:

Pictures!!! Thanks!! :hug: I can't believe it took me so long to realize who you were. Nice stealth skills! :p

I look like such a behemoth next to him... I was wearing flat shoes too... :|

And again, thank you everyone for being so incredibly nice :hug:

congrats miro!

you dance so well! when I saw bono pull you up I was in shock of how long he kept you up! once again, congrats! :happy:

MsPurrl said:

We were way up in 305, so we concluded that Bono is actually about an inch tall. :lol:

I was up in 305 too, my brother and I were seats 11 and 12, right by the isle :happy:

my brother's eyes are horrible so he was squinting the whole time and making binoculars with his hands :lol:

Back
Top Bottom