Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
ok, now that WAS sad. :sad: poor larry. i bet he said 'fook it' right after he knew he got off. :(

I just couldn't pass that up. He looks so emo in the 2nd photo there, I had to do it. Poor Larry! :hug:

Plus, I'll take any chance to call Bono 'Mr. Blabbermouth'. I just have to make Larry call him that so Bono won't be mad at me. :evil:

Last edited:
34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3A%3C%3A%3A46nu0mrj

:bono:: Hold up, hold up - I gotta sneeze.

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3A%3C7%3A5%3Anu0mrj

:larry: :censored:ing Grammy people didn't let me talk! :censored:ing Bono does all the talking as usual! I wanna kick that stupid hat right off that little :censored:er! (Yeah, we all know Bono really didn't talk all that much, but Larry's mind isn't rational at the moment...)
:edge: I'm tellin' ya, Bono! They weigh exactly the same!!!
:bono: Whatever, dude. Cheers! We did it!
:adam: Hey, how you doin', baby? :flirt:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3A%3C%3A%3A46nu0mrj

:bono:: Hold up, hold up - I gotta sneeze.
]

*cracks up * :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:applaud: for all your captions.... god they're brilliant! *wipes tears out of her eyes*
*snicker* well, larry sure knows the right four letter word to use :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I just couldn't pass that up. He looks so emo in the 2nd photo there, I had to do it. Poor Larry! :hug:

Plus, I'll take any chance to call Bono 'Mr. Blabbermouth'. I just have to make Larry call him that so Bono won't be mad at me. :evil:

hmmmmmmmmm Larry as an emo.........it fits...........
emo Larry:drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:all but larry: C'mon Larry, here's your chance! They'll love you no matter what you say!
:larry: Really? Cool!!! <steps up to mic>

...and we all know what happened!!!

:sad: [/B]

Ooohhh.... don't get me started on this topic!!!:mad:

He was treated so badly at that moment! :madspit: Just imagine this happening at the Oscars... they announce the Best Picture award... and the whole cast, crew, and production team present go on stage... and, after the FIRST person speaks (the producer or director), another steps to the mic... AND... they turn the f***** mic off in mid-sentence!!! :mad:

It's silly, I know... he could probably ultimately care less... but he NEVER speaks at these things! Obviously, he had something to say that meant a great deal to him-- and of course, his band had just won ALBUM of the YEAR... and the :censored: idiots cut him off!!! :mad: :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom