Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2R310305_450x360.jpg

:bono: Heyyyy Macarana! :D

:edge: Ur doin it wrong. :tsk:

:bono: Oh, what's this I've found? I think.. hang on.. it must be.. oh.. wait.. I think..
:edge: You pull the coin out from behind your ear, your EAR! Sheesh.. that's the last time I try to teach you a magic trick :|

:lol:

picture15.png

:edge: And he was like this *puts his hands up and goes brr* screamed like a little girl,so funny!:lol:
:bono: *deathglare* That was only because I wasn`t expecting that and it was below 20 and you don`t put snow balls in a guys pants while he is asleep,for goodness sake...*mutterssomethingnasty*

:lmao: 'Sreams like a little girl, so funny'. :applaud:

Puurrrrrrrrfectly understandable Boo boo, I MEAN Bono.

picture12q.png

Edge looks like he is about to explode with laughter...

:bono: Look at my pretty eyeliner,I can put it at the top too *blinksseveraltimes,eachtimegettingharder*

:edge:Thinking...That wasn`t eyeliner,it was Adam`s gluestick :lol::yikes:

:lol: Ah yes, it makes sense now, Edge's 'funny' expression. :edge: (thinking) Bono can't keep his eyes open. And I know why.

Someone needs to caption these!!!

Picture13.png

Bono: 'So what'd you think of the hair. Seriously? Edge (thinking) ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :cute:

Picture14.png

Bono: 'So you don't think it's too short at the back....? Edge (thinking) NEVER!
Picture12.png

Bono: 'You know people say to me, Bono you're vain, you're an arrogant man, you care too much about superficial things.....and it hurts my feelings.' (I can't open my eyes! I'll cry)

Edge (thinking) WHO DARES??? I'll get 'em!

Edge: So I said to him, "For the third time today, Adam, would you please put some pants on."

Bono: Yeah, and then I said, "At least put a hat on it, christ almighty, it's rude to point, you know."

Bono: And I thought, 'This is going to be one loooong recording session.'
Edge: *nods*

Edge: Seriously though, it was THIS big.

:applaud: BerrrrriiILLIANT!!

u2_merch.jpg

:bono:: Edge, uh, what was in that special St. Paddy's Day elixer you made? I'm feeling kinda funny here. :no: Not sure how I'm going to unzip my jacket.
:larry:: Edge, dammit, how am I going to hold me droom sticks now? You'd better change us back!
:adam:: This is really cool. I can have chicks hold me in the palms of their hands and let them do what they want... :hyper:
:edge:: :confused: Where's my goatee? What happened to my goatee?

u2.jpg

:bono:: Well, that's somewhat better, Edge...but why are we attached at the shoulder?
:edge:: I'm still working on it, Bono. At least my goatee is back. That's all that matters.
:bono:: Remind me not to get drunk with you anymore.

Hey,Adam and Larry are also in this pic, Why are they not in the caption?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom