Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but I can.... :)

When I first joined I spent most of my time in DOL, Musical Journey and EYKIW and a couple of other places, not PLEBA...

Then I barely visited Interference at all for about five years cos of various things...
... and I started posting again after seeing the Melbourne concerts. And even then it took me a little while to dip my toes in PLEBA.

So in terms of being a Pleban, yes, I am inexperienced. :D

How else could I have joined six and a half years ago and still have only 800 posts? And before November it was only 400... :)

Last edited:
Keeping the caption mood:

u2_biography.jpg

:bono: Sorry Guys :sad:

:larry: :adam: :edge: No, it is our fault we shouldn´t let you drive :banghead:

:laugh: Bono + car = terror on four wheels... how on earth did he get his licence?

I majored in geology with a minor in biology... go science! :)

Alisaura said:
When I first joined I spent most of my time in DOL, Musical Journey and EYKIW and a couple of other places, not PLEBA...
*facepalm* I've gotten so used to people here calling me DOL, that I glanced at your post and then stared at it for a moment, trying to figure out why you were talking about me :lol:

Caroni said:
Keeping the caption mood:

u2_biography.jpg

:bono: Sorry Guys :sad:

:larry: :adam: :edge: No, it is our fault we shouldn´t let you drive :banghead:
And now they're stuck in the middle of nowhere, poor things :(

...I'll go rescue them :shifty:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

*facepalm* I've gotten so used to people here calling me DOL, that I glanced at your post and then stared at it for a moment, trying to figure out why you were talking about me :lol:

:laugh: No worries... it still stands for Dream Out Loud... just the forum, not the person. :)

:lol: bono and the rose :drool: im so going and finding that thread now..

and science geeks.. im getting my associate science degree in the summer then off to mortuary science college in the fall:wink:

clapPop.jpg

:bono: *puts towel on head* *adopts eastern european accent* I am un old lady from ze old country! You vant my struddle?! I make good struddle, ja!! :hyper:
:larry: :|
:adam: :slant:
:edge: No more chocolate before shows for Bono :|

U2picture6675.jpg

:bono: Seriously, that picture was totally photoshopped. It's really more like this big..
:adam: Bono, I keel you :angry:

In time, the lads learned that they needed to take turns coming up with creative ways to keep Bono occupied during long press conferences while the others answered the questions.
pophide.jpg

:edge: Well we wanted to stretch our audience's view of what music can be with this album. Experiment with various new sounds and effects :blahblah: Reflect the music that we've been listening to lately :blahblah:
:larry: Hmmm.. Where's Bono? Where can he be?
shrug.gif
Ooh, I think I hear something :hmm:
:bono: Hehehehehe, he can't see me :cool: He'll never find me
sign0078.gif

:laugh: oh my!!! That pic is soo funny and the caption suits it perfect!!!

:cute: Bono, what is he doing?:lol:

bandhtdaabblueboat.jpg

:bono:: :uhoh: *backs up* This doesn't look so good guys...
:adam:: Bono, you idiot :| You got us into this, now figure out how to get us out.
PLEBAns: You have nowhere else to run. :drool: You'll never escape our loveboat! :hyper:
:edge:: (thinking: Don't let them see your fear!) *narrows eyes* Just what do you hope to accomplish by this ladies?
:larry:: Fook it. Move aside lads, I'll take care of this *steps forward*
PLEBAns: *evil grins* :evil: *grabby hands*

...Poor Larry was never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom