Calling Kate (Can'tseeorbeseen!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I know there is more to your life than taking watermarks out of pics. I appreciate the ones you have done for us and I understand why you can't do them all.

BUT would you please post and tell us how to do it? Then we can do it our damn selves and won't have to bother you! There are just tooooo many good watermarked pics out there, and we on PLEBA need this skill! Thank you for any help you can give!
smile.gif

psi_preview_LLHABHABHABEJHEJJEJDEJHEJAEJNHABHABHABHAGEFGENBEFF.jpg

psi_preview_OTEJFEJFEJFEHHEHDEHHEHBEHDEHAEJFEJFEJFEJAENAEDFENN.jpg

psi_preview_OPEJHEJHEJHEJDEHMEJDEJAEHHEJDEJHEJHEJHEJFENFEDHENE.jpg

psi_preview_LPHAGHAGHAGEJFEJDEHJEHEEJDEJNHAGHAGHAGEJEENEENGEFA.jpg

psi_preview_PLHAGHAGHAGEJFEJGEJBEHHEJDEHJHAGHAGHAGEJEENEENGEFA.jpg

If you or someone else could tell me how to take the words off the pics, I'd blow them up and we could have some kickass new pics to drool over! Imagine the possibilities!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

I use photoshop! I blow the pic up really big and use different tools (like the rubber stamp) to get rid of the watermark. You get better the more you do... and you find what tools work best for you. It sounds like it would take forever... but on average it takes me about 5-10 mins for each pic.

And there are some pics that you just can't save, like if the watermark is right over their face. It's sad but true. You could still try... but they will probably turn out looking bad.
frown.gif

Gotta jet! I'll be back later if you have anymore questions!
smile.gif

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 04-24-2002).]

Thanks, I'll have to try that. I don't think I have photoshop, maybe I can download it or something. Those gettyimage pics are very high res so they blow up REAL nice! I'm sure you've noticed some blow up blurry, but not these. My tongue is hanging out imagining all the pics on this thread big with no words! *SWOON*

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

*THUD*

Those pics are all very hot! Daisy you need that first one for your website
wink.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Back
Top Bottom