Calling Jemmers and Chrissie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well i am in the middle of writting 2 different stories..ahh why not make this even more fun and challenging....i'll go for 3 !! Yay let's do it!!! With the way we think..it'll be loads of fun! woo-hoo!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Okay then... I just wrote something "a little long" hehe so I'll make another thread.

YAY!
smile.gif

great idea Ana...that way our brains would explode from trying to write too much but it will still make it fun! So since you have the beauty of the idea for us to join forces and write then by all means Ana..you should have the honour. Guess I'll go next. -thinks of how to continue the paris one b4 so she'll have the chance to put her full attention on this story- *Edge tries distracting her* hey that's not fair...what would Disco say? [Edge: well you are the writter and you can do anything you want] I know I know...i have all the power... *puts a pretty pink bow on Edge and sends him out to the Edge lusting fans* [Edge: HELP ME!!! *runs for it] *girls go chasing after him* anywho! Go for it Ana!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Back
Top Bottom