Bvlgari Black

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just at Sak's Fifth Avenue las night and the sales lady was from a different department and didn't seem to know much about the Bvlgari fragrance line. I tried Bvlgari "Notte", which is in a blue bottle, so I'm assuming that was the Bvulgar Blue everyone has been talking about. "Notte" smells AMAZING! SOOOO GOOD!

There was a Bvulgari that came in a beige box with just a black dot in the middle of the box. I presume that was Bvulgari Black. It was ok. Then there was a scent called "Aqua", which was pretty good and came in a dark bluish bottle. It was pretty good, but the Notte was definitely my favorite. I might go pick some of that up by the end of the week.

So do we know the exact names of the scents Bono wears?

Bvlgari does make a number of different scents - one is called
Aqva (for men) , one is called Blv (for men also but haven't smelled that one) and yes, there is one called Notte. But, if I'm not mistaken, I did read somewhere in one of the posts that Bono wears Bvlgari Black.....supposed to be amazing, but I saw on the net that it is one of the unisex lines they make.

Hi!

There's a Bvlgari Blv for women. I just bought it for myself and it scents awesome. :drool:

But Blv Notte is a different one. The bottle is more dark blue than Blv. Scents great, too.

FitzChivalry said:
[ I tried Bvlgari "Notte", which is in a blue bottle, so I'm assuming that was the Bvulgar Blue everyone has been talking about. "Notte" smells AMAZING! SOOOO GOOD!

I bought Bvlgari Notte for women a couple of years ago - I love it though I`m not so keen on the Black version. Probably smells better on Bono than me - one day I will find out!:wink:

mecricksavard said:
Is Notte for Men?

Sak's Bvulgari fragrance section was divided into women's fragrances on top and men's on the bottom. The Notte I tried was from the Mens section on the bottom. I asked the sales lady about Blve, but she didn't know or had not heard about it. Again, I don't think she was all too familiar with the Bvlgari line.

I remember reading a thread in here, not too long ago, saying that Bono wore D&G, as well as Bvlgari Blve and Black. All I know is that the men's Notte smelled amazing.

I hate to make it sound so common, but i'm a manager at Kohl's and we just started carrying Bvlgari Black, 65.00 a bottle....wish we had a tester!

I hate to make it sound so common, but i'm a manager at Kohl's and we just started carrying Bvlgari Black, 65.00 a bottle....wish we had a tester!

I wouldn't think twice about it. Bvlgari Notte was only $51.00 at the snooty, uppity, "sorry-Sak's Fifth Avenue-doesn't-carry-"samples" (that's exactly how the lady said it to me!). So it sounds like it's their colonges are about the same price no matter where you purchase them.

Justin24 said:
Which D&G cologne????

does anyone know which one ? I found these on Sepora .

D&G Masculine $10 - $13.75
D&G Feminine $45 - $60
Pour Femme $42.50 - $80
Pour Homme $30 - $67.50
Light Blue $30 - $80
Sicily $16.25
By Dolce & Gabbana Woman $70 - $90
Men
D&G Masculine $10 - $13.75
Pour Homme $30 - $67.50

:confused:

Back