Boston 5/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
I've been told by the other member of our travelling party that it's going with no matter what.

the other one! She loves it when we call her that :sexywink:

It really needs to go! It's part of our travels now :sigh: It's been to so many places with us....

Schmeg said:
Running to Stand Still:
343%3A3%3A2323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2323%3D96%3C%3D5%3A6%3D323296%3C4%3B548%3Cnu0mrj

(so far my favorite picture)

all these photos are great! I felt like I was there. This is my favorite, too!
Good going!

I think I was standing near you guys! I'll try to get some photos up over the next couple of days. I'm still in U2 Hypermode and not sure how long it will take me to come down. :hyper: :sick:

LOVE all the pics!!! :up:

oliveu2cm said:
I think I was standing near you guys! I'll try to get some photos up over the next couple of days. I'm still in U2 Hypermode and not sure how long it will take me to come down. :hyper: :sick:

LOVE all the pics!!! :up:

Cool! I had on a pink cowboy hat and we right up front on the rail on Adam's side.

I have to say that those of you who commented on this pic being artistic...I just got my prints back and does look really cool and I really do like the artistic feel to it!

343%3A632723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238829%3B37%3C3ot1lsi

LMAusten said:

all these photos are great! I felt like I was there. This is my favorite, too!
Good going!
:D Thanks!

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. :hug:

Olive, that's funny you were near us...I think you were pretty near me in Providence on Larry's birthday. I can't wait to see your pictures.

I've uploaded most of mine from that night to the Interference gallery--here are some of my favorites.

39140DSCN0558-med.jpg

39140DSCN0553-med.jpg

39140DSCN0539-med.jpg

39140DSCN0538-med.jpg

39140DSCN0544-med.jpg

39140DSCN0526-med.jpg

That's Bono there in the middle.

Erin nice photos!!!

Schmeg- I was the one w/ that Larry sign in Providence, which is probably the easiest way to have identified me.

I'll see if I can post my photos now. I have so much downloading and uploading to do!

OK here we go! Out of about 40 photos I got only a handful of good ones- I'll try to post the best ones here.

City of Blinding Lights :love:
03_COBL.jpg

06_LAPOE.jpg

This Bad was really special, and right after this photo was taken Bono took off his glasses and they were able to look at each other in the eyes. (Or perhaps it was right before I took the photo- he was forcing her to look into his eyes and relax. What a wonderful moment!)

17_Bad2.jpg

Larry tugging on his shirt as he says goodbye- uhhuh! :drool:
18_bye2.jpg

Lars singing during Elevation
larsing.jpg

And I think that's all I got! :wave: :D

Back
Top Bottom