Boston 10-04 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:

12_bonoSBS.jpg

Gosh almighty but that is a beautiful beautiful butt!!! :drool:

Have I mentioned lately how much I love PLEBA :hug:

sweetie said:

Gosh almighty but that is a beautiful beautiful butt!!! :drool:

Have I mentioned lately how much I love PLEBA :hug:

That picture RAWKS!!!!:rockon:

Praises to the gal who took that!!!:bow:

great photos, love seeing them. Bono may think "Big Girls are the Best" but I think your butt shots are the best!

sweetie said:

Thanks oliveu2cm!!! My friends and I have commented on how wonderful he was. There was a sharp shirted man that cut the official line and Jeff quickly stepped in and asked him if he had a number :lol: It was great!! He sent the man packing to the back of the line. Jeff was so organized and ran it smoothly!

What number were you in line? I was about 6 people behind that cutter, the guy in the blue shirt and greasy hair, right? Someone told me he did the same exact thing in Toronto as well! :eyebrow: What a slimy bastard.

I was glad to see that he didn't get a rail spot, ha.

Ok so I love seeing all these photos of the meet & greet...so gracious of them to say hi to the folks that give them the great life they have.... but what is the deal with Larry?! Dude, get over it and give back some love to the fans... does he EVER get out of his damn car and say hello or is he really fanphobic. He's my fav and I'm just so disappointed !!

an_cat said:

What number were you in line? I was about 6 people behind that cutter, the guy in the blue shirt and greasy hair, right? Someone told me he did the same exact thing in Toronto as well! :eyebrow: What a slimy bastard.

I was glad to see that he didn't get a rail spot, ha.

You must've been right behind us!!!! :lol: Two other guys were separating us from that guy. I was # 16 in line.

What a jerk. He gave me the heebie jeebies cuz he had dark glasses on and wouldnt take them off.

Whoa! I was 23, that's awesome! I was the short girl with brown hair and um... a grey shirt with a black thing over it. :laugh: I just had to think really hard as to what I was wearing, I can't even remember! That's how blown my mind was from that show.

I still can't get over the fact that I was that close. Wow. Never thought I'd meet Edge either :drool: Oh I swear, I'll stop talking about it sometime!:wink:

tbird said:
Ok so I love seeing all these photos of the meet & greet...so gracious of them to say hi to the folks that give them the great life they have.... but what is the deal with Larry?! Dude, get over it and give back some love to the fans... does he EVER get out of his damn car and say hello or is he really fanphobic. He's my fav and I'm just so disappointed !!

He does indeed. I have photos to prove it. He just doesn't deal well with the larger crowds. if you get him in a smaller group, he's sweet as apple pie.

Oh and I know of one night in which Bono was too sick to come out and so Larry came out for the larger crowd and signed for EVERYONE.

:heart: :larry: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

He does indeed. I have photos to prove it. He just doesn't deal well with the larger crowds. if you get him in a smaller group, he's sweet as apple pie.

Oh and I know of one night in which Bono was too sick to come out and so Larry came out for the larger crowd and signed for EVERYONE.

That is so sweet:happy:

Sad_Girl said:

:love: :love:

those are wonderful pics
really, the butt ones are super. ;] hahahah
thanks so much for sharing
larry should try to go out a little more! fans dont bite! haha. but i can understand that he doesn't like large crowds. you people who have met him are super lucky!!

Schmeg said:
344%3B799923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B52545963ot1lsi

:lmao: The vehicle in the background is the lovely Boston Duck Tour. The ramp into the Garden is off a backroad that a Duck Tour drives past every ten minutes. We became a site on the Duck Tour for two days. :shifty: The drivers started pointing us out to people and made the tourists yell "Quack Quack!" Everytime they'd go by, the drivers would yell, "Are you STILL waiting for Bono??" and finally Bono was a site on the Duck Tour!

:lol: Did Bono see this? :)

(If he did, I would imagine he made some kind of joke about it(?), since the exact same vehicles are driving/sailing aroud Dublin... :D ETA: Not as ducks though, but as vikings! :shifty: )

oliveu2cm said:

Arriving late to this thread.... THANK YOU olive for posting this photo so I can better explain to my coworkers how DAMN CLOSE I was at the show!!!! (That's me in the white tshirt looking up in awe at Edge.)

an_cat said:
15.jpg

15B.jpg

16.jpg

I think that someone yelled "Bono is a studmuffin" (whatever they said, it was pretty amusing to him) and I took this as he turned to see who said it.:lol:
I was there,yes someone did call him a studmuffin and that was the cutest look he had,but I can't see the pics,only little boxes with an x in the middle.I don't know why they don't show up.

YourWildHorses said:
What exactly is involved in the Boston duck tour? :eyebrow: :confused:

It's your typical bus tour around the city... except it's on an amphibious vehicle, so part of the tour is on the streets, and part is on the Charles River. They have a variant of it here on Cape Cod, too.

an_cat said:
9.jpg

10.jpg

I took this as Edge signed my postcard I brought (Adam signed it right before him oh my god!)

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
That's the back of my head,the one next to the person in the white shirt,I was taking a pic of Bono,I have the different colored friendship braclets on.I finally saw the pic of Bono's cute look on his face when someone called him a studmuffin.

Bono'sLady said:
That's the back of my head,the one next to the person in the white shirt,I was taking a pic of Bono,I have the different colored friendship braclets on.I finally saw the pic of Bono's cute look on his face when someone called him a studmuffin.

I must have been right behind you! :lol: That's funny.

Merc said:

:lol: Did Bono see this? :)

(If he did, I would imagine he made some kind of joke about it(?), since the exact same vehicles are driving/sailing aroud Dublin... :D ETA: Not as ducks though, but as vikings! :shifty: )
I'm pretty sure he saw the vehicle but he didn't know exactly how funny it was. :laugh: I was a little too far away to hear any comments, but when the bus pulled up and someone on it yelled, "BONO!!!" I HAD to get a picture.

I saw the Viking ones in Dublin and I think my first thought was, "Hey, Duck Tours!"

Isn't the guy in the blue striped shirt and vst in an_cat's pictures the guy who tried to jump the line and got sent to the end in the morning?

No, that guy was actually really, really nice (and pretty cute :wink: :sexywink: ) and the only person who I had to talk to while passing the time waiting for Bono to come around. The guy who jumped the line was all slimy and greasy looking:madspit:

an_cat said:
No, that guy was actually really, really nice (and pretty cute :wink: :sexywink: ) and the only person who I had to talk to while passing the time waiting for Bono to come around. The guy who jumped the line was all slimy and greasy looking:madspit:
Whoops, sorry for mixing them up!!! :reject:

Half the fun is talking to all the people you're waiting around with all day. The bald guy next to Bono in your second to last picture lived near my store until yesterday, ironically, and ended up taking me to lunch on my break Wednesday. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom