Boston 10-03 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:

I figured it just required some jumping around or "fast dancing" that you do in your room with the stereo up loud...but I am just so used to the concept of women either doing sexy undulating or slow dancing, I've never seen them do anything else with him...it would be very interesting to see! I wonder what part of the song he uses to pull someone up. :hmm:

I do think it could be done kinda sulty.. specially with the new version we're getting now... during the oooh oooohs... and then...

Yeah, hmm :shifty:

I'll shut up now

And yes, those new picture :drool: :drool:

Thank you Kelly!

Miroslava said:
I do think it could be done kinda sultry.. specially with the new version we're getting now... during the oooh oooohs... and then...

Yeah, hmm :shifty:

Miroslava, we seem to be thinking along the same line.

I've seen the video clip from Milwaukee and all I kept thinking while watching it was: "Girl, start moving!!"

And I don't know why, but somehow Elevation has me thinking about these lines in Vertigo: swinging to the music, swinging to the music!

I'll shut up too.

oliveu2cm said:
Ah here we go :drool:

bono_sox2.jpg

that's just not right...

oliveu2cm said:

Hi all - first time poster here, though I've read for awhile :)

I have to comment on this photo. I have the other side of it (from outside the Ellipse) and will post it when I figure out where and how. With Bono's arm slung around his shoulders here, Adam just looked up at Bono and grinned this huge smile--did everything but bat his eyes! It.was.adorable and I'm sure they knew we loved it.

--Lynn

I hope this works... plus I had camera issues last night so the picture quality isn't great, sorry.

Here's Adam and Bono
980056fb.jpg

and again ...
980056fb.jpg

Edge & Bono during Wild Horses
Horses13Boston100305.jpg

A few more

Bono during Wild Horses

Horses08Boston100305A.jpg

Edge Wild Horses

Horses09Boston100305a.jpg

Edge & Bono talked about something right after Wild Horses
EdgeBonotalkBoston100305a.jpg

Bono during Sometimes

Sometimes10.jpg

I second the welcome!

Thanks for sharing... The smile on Adam's face in the first 2 pictures... :love:

And the last one of Bono with the lens flare is very cool! chubbyhands! :cute:

oliveu2cm said:

Boston is so wonderful to see shows, I feel so so blessed. I can't tell you how many times last night Bono made references to being back, and how "you forget", implying you forget how amazing it is until you're back, and how it's "good to be home" (which he said to us last leg, too) and how they love "Massachusetts". Right off the bat he said it's "gonna be fun!" and we knew the show was going to explode.

Also, just sthing small I posted for some other friends-- The whole night was SO unifying with many times Bono encouraging the audience to sing and us taking over, like the entire first verse of ISHFWILF.. it was really breath-taking, and Bono after Streets (the place was manic!!) said "wow" and then "oh my God" as everyone in a subdued red hue was waving and screaming and their heat and energy just rising and swirling as the final notes lingered. I don't think I've heard him say "oh my God" like that before. So many wonderful moments. :cute:

streets_ba.jpg

Lucky duck! :wink:

Thank you for the pics and vids!! Very kind of you to share!
:drool: :hug:

Miringeltje said:

Mrs. Edge, I saw you ask last time and wanted to answer then, but never got around to do it.

Elevation is definitely dance-able.
It being a very rocky tune.
Although I doubt it will end up like a dance with.
It would more be like a dance in front of, next to or opposite of.
I'm totally picturing some rocking back and forth.
Where as you lean forward, your dancing partner leans backward and vice versa.
Hip swaying works good too.
Especially to the "hips"-lyrics part.
I can show you how I dance to the song.
But I doubt anyone would wanna see me jumping around my messy appartment! :wink:
:lol:

You are SO funny, Miringeltje!! :laugh: :laugh:

Your "scenerio" is SO very true!! :lmao: :lmao:

Miroslava said:
I second the welcome!

Thanks for sharing... The smile on Adam's face in the first 2 pictures... :love:

And the last one of Bono with the lens flare is very cool! chubbyhands! :cute:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And yeah, Adam's smile is just meltworthy.

--Lynn

Mrs. Edge said:
Undulating is a bit like belly dancing, swaying your hips, arching your back etc. :)

Thanks for the explanation, Mrs. Edge.
I don't know if it's a very commonly used word, but since English isn't my native language I had never heard about undulating before.

Miringeltje said:
Thanks for the explanation, Mrs. Edge.
I don't know if it's a very commonly used word, but since English isn't my native language I had never heard about undulating before.

Actually, it's probably not all that common, it's a term more often used to describe waves in the sea....I just like to use colourful words every now and then. :wink:

Mrs. Edge said:
Actually, it's probably not all that common, it's a term more often used to describe waves in the sea....I just like to use colourful words every now and then. :wink:

I don't mind that at all, Mrs. Edge.
That's actually pretty :cool:
I'm happy I got to learn a new word today.

I'm probably never going to listen to Elevation in the same way ever again.
Sexy undulating.
Moving like waves in the sea

oliveu2cm said:
:cool: Heh. :wink:

bono_sox1.jpg

I got a cool video of this moment, too, with Bono joking about the Edge fighting Tom Brady (b/c Tom didn't believe that Edge wasn't a Colts fan).

Does anyone, or the person who took this, have more pictures from this angle? I see myself in the background behind that thing connected to the drums...I would love to have a clearer picture of myself behind the band! Thanks!

back to Boston...It was absolutely amazing last night, like Olive has said Miss Sarajevo is just chilling. Bono said he's no Pavarotti, but he has been eating cheeseburgers..

He sounded damn good to me, I am in awe of the way he sang that :combust:

here's a little blurb about the pregnant lady

"For U2 fan, it pays to advertise
Not wanting to irritate the folks around her, Beth Anderson held up her sign that read ''Baby in My Belly Wants to Dance With Bono!" for just a minute. But it was long enough for Bono to notice. ''The Edge saw it first," said Anderson, who attended U2's show in Boston Monday with her pediatrician hubby, Joe. ''The Edge looked at it and smiled." Next thing she knew, the 31-year-old homemaker/model from Belfast, Maine, was being hauled onto the stage. ''I gave Bono a big hug, and he called me a 'sexy mama,' " giggled Anderson, who's 11 weeks along. What's the baby's name? ''We don't know the gender," she said. ''Baby Hewson?"

Thanks! I wonder if that lady is one of us? So he's not taking the shades off on this tour? Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom