bonos hair *peace sign* i wanna discuss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Oh dear! Some how I find this disturbing!

Long hair... short hair... Just the way people go on and on about it... really freaks me out!

Its just hair!!! *hides*

You're not fooling anyone deary- everyone has seen your long winded diatribes on the subject as well. Why be a hypocrite? If you wanted to hide you wouldn't even have responded. You're looking to start something or you wouldn't even have posted here. Have a great day!
rolleyes.gif

REALLY DISTURBING!!

Sorry, I just find it disturbing how people can talk about hair that is not even theirs! And Its just not in here, in other posts as well. It's just like .. OH dear the "H" topic again! Candy asked about HAIR in general, YET SOME HOW, it turned into a BONO HAIR topic AGAIN! AAAAAHHHH! I was just saying what I was feeling!! And didn't directed to anyone! Now, if you took it personally that is up to you. I honestly wasn't directing it any one. Belive me or not, I wasn't! I mean haven't we beaten to death this topic already? YET, it still keeps coming up! I'm just annoyed at that.

Kitten, please don't even get all personal, because I have never gotten or call you anything. I'm sorry you took that wrong, I'm just ANNOYED! I hate talking about Bono's hair cause this is what it causes!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 12-14-2001).]

i was talkin about bonos hair, but in a peaceful way which had nothing to do what ppl like or disliked, and i think only u2kitten has answerd how it is short in the above pics, it would b good to see more opinions and pics , laverly pics
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Originally posted by candys room:
i was talkin about bonos hair, but in a peaceful way which had nothing to do what ppl like or disliked, and i think only u2kitten has answerd how it is short in the above pics, it would b good to see more opinions and pics , laverly pics
smile.gif

Don't you think its been discussed too much though? But even so Candy, its still gets into which hair looks best on Bono.....You say "laverly" pics? What is that only long hair pics?
tongue.gif

So, really it is disturbing how hair can mean so much to some of you! I have nothing against any of you. Really I don't, so please don't get all personal with me and start calling me names. Its just that its annoying! And its hard to ignore! Sorry.
smile.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 12-14-2001).]

Long hair, short hair, shaved hair...I don't care, Bono still is one attractive mofo IMO and one hell of great person.

Anyway everyone has their own preferences and I respect that, but it's just hair.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Unfortunately, we now have a crusade to save Pop Bono, which tortures me so because I spend so much of my life crusading AGAINST him and just trying to ignore that nightmare LOL!
biggrin.gif

A crusade against the POP hair? I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how absolutely pathetic that sounds? lmao. It's hair, for Chrissake! If the man wants to shave his head, I wouldn't care. Honestly, U2 is about the message and the music, and it's truly disturbing to see the histronics thrown in this forum sometimes over their outward appearance. Imo, none of the guys would be so goodlooking on the outside if it weren't for their shining characters on the inside.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
A crusade against the POP hair? I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how absolutely pathetic that sounds? lmao. It's hair, for Chrissake! If the man wants to shave his head, I wouldn't care. Honestly, U2 is about the message and the music, and it's truly disturbing to see the histronics thrown in this forum sometimes over their outward appearance. Imo, none of the guys would be so goodlooking on the outside if it weren't for their shining characters on the inside.

yup.

Naya and Sula THANK YOU! I agree 100 percent!
Thank gawd I'm not the only one who finds some of these things disturbing!

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Monica if you are so "disturbed" and "annoyed" then why not avoid these threads?
confused.gif
Your constant return and subsequent comments leaves the impression you are just as hung up on this subject as me!
biggrin.gif

Sula, I was joking about the 'crusade' and I'm sure the other girl was too! If there's anything 'pathetic' it's you following me around criticizing my opinions! Look, I don't like POP and I don't like the Pop look GET OVER IT ALREADY and back off! Another thing- I'm sorry but it makes me ILL
icon21.gif
to see people put on self righteous pious airs about not caring about looks, only the 'brilliant and beautiful person inside!' Oh for God's sakes! You don't even know these guys! Even if you have met them at a show for a few minutes you are not their personal friend and you don't know a rat's ass about what kind of person they are. There are lots of other forums and mailing lists, we all know why girls come to PLEBA- because they like the way the guys look. PUUULLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE spare me!
icon21.gif

I know I'll get flamed but I really don't care what you think and I don't know why you care what I think. Leave it behind!

WHEW. Okay, now once again, Candy never asked us to fight over hair, just to define what we considered to be short or long and post pics of our examples. That's all.
smile.gif

Monica if you are so "disturbed" and "annoyed" then why not avoid these threads?
confused.gif
Your constant return and subsequent comments leaves the impression you are just as hung up on this subject as me!
biggrin.gif

Sula, I was joking about the 'crusade' and I'm sure the other girl was too! If there's anything 'pathetic' it's you following me around criticizing my opinions! Look, I don't like POP and I don't like the Pop look GET OVER IT ALREADY and back off! Another thing- I'm sorry but it makes me ILL
icon21.gif
to see people put on self righteous pious airs about not caring about looks, only the 'brilliant and beautiful person inside!' Oh for God's sakes! You don't even know these guys! Even if you have met them at a show for a few minutes you are not their personal friend and you don't know a rat's ass about what kind of person they are. There are lots of other forums and mailing lists, we all know why girls come to PLEBA- because they like the way the guys look. PUUULLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE spare me!
icon21.gif

I know I'll get flamed but I really don't care what you think and I don't know why you care what I think. Leave it behind!

WHEW. Okay, now once again, Candy never asked us to fight over hair, just to define what we considered to be short or long and post pics of our examples. That's all.
smile.gif

yep.

smile.gif

exactly, im wondering what it is that stirs the board from the past threads what it is that divides us.

oh and you probely know i was one of the i hate pop bono ppl a few months ago but now i am so inspired , influenced, etc by him that i dont care anymore about his physical appearence, i no longer have a crush on him so those things dont matter to me no more.

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Back
Top Bottom