Bono's Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And for those interested in the future of bono's hair... this might be a glimpse into the future??
u2fathersbonobob1999dublinACsm.jpg

Paul and Bob Hewson, Dublin 1999

Last edited:
His dad's hair isn't actually too bad. In that picture I think that Bono looks a lot more like his dad. It's crazy how stuff like that can fluctuate.

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Now, you can see a definite similarity between Edge and his dad. The eyes and shape of the face are what get me.
Also, I think that this picture of Edge is really sexy. Note: I normally don't see him like that :shrug:

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

U2fathersAdamandBrianClaytonACDubli.jpg

Adam and Brian Clayton, Dublin 1999

Unfortunately the pics of Larry & Adam are alot smaller so they're not as clear. Ok next, the group shot... give me a few minutes... but if anyone has it without the book spine that would be sweet.

Oh and I agree... Edge is verrry sexy in that pic... We're tellin ya guys... you don't need tons of hair to be sexy.

I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Oh and I agree... Edge is verrry sexy in that pic... We're tellin ya guys... you don't need tons of hair to be sexy.

I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

You really don't. In fact, I think that if he had more hair in that picture, it wouldn't help the aesthetic of the picture.

Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Sting said:
Is Adam's brother OLDER or YOUNGER than him?
He's nine or ten years younger than Adam.

Love those photos, Bonocomet. I imagine if Bono weren't wearing heels (and we all know he was) that he'd be the exact same height as Bob.
And goodness, Adam's dad is tall!

Ok people here it is... my sad attempt at melding together 2 halves of one beautiful pic. My apologies to Mr. Corbijn! It's the best I can do on my little scanner... I think Larry is a bit shrunk...
Well you get the idea... Anton where are you when we need you! :D

u2fatherssons1ACmeld.jpg

U2 Fathers and Sons, Dublin 1999, by Anton Corbijn...(but scanned and squished by me... :( ) sorry AC!

I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out.

u2shamrock said:
Now, you can see a definite similarity between Edge and his dad. The eyes and shape of the face are what get me.
Also, I think that this picture of Edge is really sexy. Note: I normally don't see him like that :shrug:

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Yeah, I can agree that,too. You know, I am a B-chick but I ALWAYS loved Edges eyes.... Bono's are cool, but Edge's.... Jeez, .... I love his look! :lol:

Btw. when has Adam ever been this roly-poly. Not that it's bad.... it's different!

*snicker* lemme help you out Comet :wink:
also, Bob's hair looks a little blue to me... pretty cool .. and at least he still has hair ^^ Bono shouldn't lose his!
u2andtheirfathers9sw.jpg

Those are AWESOME pictures! I can definately see resemblence between all of them - except Adam. I still see some resemblence but the other three its creepy how much they look alike!

Awesome pics Bonocomet! I think you've more than made up for the CD(oops, Vinyl) throwing moment 26 years ago. LOL. At least in my eyes. There are probably some fans who refuse to forgive that.

Wow... they all have the same eyes... But the difference of look is incredible. I feel like Bono looks 20 years younger than his brother... Of course, a singer has things to go to keep his look fresh, but it's still a shock...

Thos Father pics are awsome....absolutely great.... and what an ingenious idea the photographer had.....

But anywayz, anyone can tell me how much the U2 books cost? And if I can get them on the internet, cause in bookstores here in Romania the chances are nill.....

Thanks!!!

Sue DeNym said:

Dik's not quite as handsome as the Edge, but he's definitely attractive! He kind of reminds me of Joel Hodgson from Mystery Science Theatre 3000... :D

*snicker* he reminds me of a goat

Sting said:
Those are AWESOME pictures! I can definately see resemblence between all of them - except Adam. I still see some resemblence but the other three its creepy how much they look alike!

Awesome pics Bonocomet! I think you've more than made up for the CD(oops, Vinyl) throwing moment 26 years ago. LOL. At least in my eyes. There are probably some fans who refuse to forgive that.

You are very welcome Sting! But remember I wasn't responsible for the flying Boy! Not my fault, I was an innocent bystander!! LOL :sigh::yes: But I'm happy you forgive me :cool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yup, that´s the name.

They have nice food. :up:

The peanut chicken wrap was delicious.

And I parked my butt there since I left the US the day before the Chicago DVD came out and they were playing it in there on big ol' plasma tvs...the workers there thought i was nuts when I saw that!

SimplyConfused said:

:lmao:

Hey, you know Larry's dad? He's aged... Do you think Larry will follow in his footsteps?

*quiet moment of all of us pondering*

Nah...

nah is right. LARRY IS PETER PAN! he will never age, at age 85 he will stil be the same!

hahahhaa.... u2 at age 85 - i cant even imagine this :D

Galeongirl said:

you mean, he's Larry FUCKIN mullen...

also, first, I thought Bono was short... then I thought Larry was short... man look at his dad!

Gg dear, its not 'fuckin', but 'FOOKIN'!

:D

Back
Top Bottom