Bono workout pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
bshortss.jpg

the socks just make the picture worthwhile:cute:

What thick, sturdy, powerful calves Bono has.

:lmao: at exhibits A-C! And he is indeed looking incredibly slim and fit. And I actually thinks he's hot even when a little chunky. There's not much he could do to turn me off (though the shaved head came close...)

examining the young photos of mr. bono is it just me who has noticed that he is *cough*small down there *cough*

i now duck to avoid the rotten tomatoes being thrown at me!!

bono_gal said:
examining the young photos of mr. bono is it just me who has noticed that he is *cough*small down there *cough*

i now duck to avoid the rotten tomatoes being thrown at me!!

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

I'm so not a fan of those tapered pants that Larry seems to be wearing, and I've caught Bono wearing those.

They are all fit. I can't dare to call any of them "fat". Fat is being way over your BMI.

I don't like those *itsy bitsy polka dot bikini* pictures either...awful outfit.

torturas.jpg

This picture is posted at Eastlink with the following additional information (in Spanish):

Before the imminent arrival of the new tour of U2, McGuiness, manager of the band, has forced Bono to be put under tremendous sessions of gymnasium to stay in form.

It might have been his idea to photograph this torture session too… :lol:

forty said:
I think Bono is in awesome shape - you should check out some of the Edun launch photos (where he's wearing the purple shirt). He looks very, very fit. IMO, I don't think Bono has ever been "fat." :eyebrow:

Now, if he would just get a shorter haircut... :hmm: :wink:

No, no, no . . . we likes the longer hair! :love: The almost-shaved head of "Pop" days was awful!

MsPurrl said:

No, no, no . . . we likes the longer hair! :love: The almost-shaved head of "Pop" days was awful!

Ahh, no, I'm talking about the whole "Beautiful Day"/ATYCLB-promo cut. Short, but not Popmart Seattle. ;)

xtal said:

They are all fit. I can't dare to call any of them "fat". Fat is being way over your BMI.

well ok not fat. it's just uhmm, here, we call someone fat when he is bigger, or shall i say chubby? or if he's not slim, even though he's not that fat as in 'fat'. It's just some sort of an expression.:wink:

What I meant by fit there was uhmm, a muscular body i think, hehe can't really describe what i really mean.:confused: What I'm looking for are some muscles on the biceps, arms, etc. but not very muscular, you know, just enough. Like Larry's during Pop and ATYCLB eras. and Bono doesnt have that. :cute: I hope no one is offended :cute:

But now, seeing Bono's recent pics, I already agree that he's fit. :D

Leetah said:

I personaly think that Larry is a little bit skinny now..

Yeah, just a bit. Maybe it's just the photo. Larry's leg look thin in that pic. But Larry's body, for me is the best among the four :D

Last edited:
I wonder how it feels like to be on the receiving end of Larry's punch.

Holy crap!!! I'd forgotten all about those 80's "workout" pics. I've got that bloody mag too somewhere in my boxes of stuff. (The Melody Maker year book, I think!)

Fair make you snort drink through your nose, don't they? :wink:

Bono's always been the exhibitionist, hasn't he???

:laugh:

elisa519_U2adik said:

Yeah, just a bit. Maybe it's just the photo. Larry's leg look thin in that pic. But Larry's body, for me is the best among the four :D

No, I really think he is too skinny and it's not just in that picture. He's been looking that way in all the recent photos (I even think that it is why he might look older than he usually does).

Will somebody feed that man please? :wink:

I also hope that Bono doesn't get any skinner than he already is.

u2granny said:
But he can't do this if it's too short.

8073a8f1.jpg

:drool:

The hair grab, hair toss and hands through the hair are a big part of Bono's sex appeal. For that he must have hair (plus he looks better with hair too) I'm glad he's got longer hair, but I was hoping it would be longer than this for the tour. But it's good enough!

u2granny said:

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

ok, ill take my warnin! promise i'll neva do it again!! :wink:

MsPurrl said:

We do indeed likes the longer hair better :drool: not as long as "desire" but yeh i agree wiv ya that the beautiful day hairdo was "desirable"!!

O who am I kididin he could go bald or like tarzan and would still have us ladeez fallin at his feet!!

Back
Top Bottom