Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2jesusgirl

Daisy
Dreaming Beneath the Desert Sky of Arizona
'No Country For Old Men' screening at the 45th New York Film Festival , New York, America ...10/06/2007

is_15602950.jpg

is_15602951.jpg

is_15602952.jpg

is_15602953.jpg

is_15602954.jpg

Last edited:
ATTENTION KELLY...

REX Features has MORE, anyway you can post those for us????!!!! PLEASE????

THANK YOU....:):):)

(Wenn, WireImage, Getty decided to ignore Bono was there so far....Only shots of the ones in the movie)

Last edited:
u2jesusgirl said:
Yeh and what is up with the shirt all buttoned!!

At first I just noticed it was a legal use of a striped shirt. (The man is mostly a "miss" when it comes to patterned shirts.) Then I realized, wait, what? No moobs falling out?

Probably see a bit of skin if there are any party pics, though...

i loooove the blue glasses!!!
and that little smirk is sooo cute!
unbutton your shirt, B!
Penelope :|

Oh he looks good :drool: I like the shirt, but I agree with the sentiment here, it needs to not be so buttoned up! :lol: He really should stick with the blue shades, they suit him so much better than the red/orange ones :)

Bono needs to come upstate :waiting:

He's looking sharp these days. Too buttoned up or not, I really like that shirt, and the blue shades look great. Thanks for the pictures!

I'm starting to think that Ali threw him out of the house again, he is spending so much time here. (Not that I disagree with that!)

With all due respect, B...we wuves ya, but you really need to get back to Dublin and work on that @(#$(($ ALBUM!!

For some reason he always tends to have things booked in the states for the fall, and then goes home for christmas. I think he will be here until the Black Ball affair on the 26th.

CMM said:
Also, *sets timer for "Bono and Penelope" tabloid stories* [/B]

This one sprayed root beer all over my monitor. And then, just when I thought it was safe...

Originally posted by JCOSTER

If Penelope was in Philly, I say we could have taken her.

Muahahahaha! <wipes tears from eyes> You guys!

And yeah, blue shades. Nice (the bright orange ones made him look like a praying mantis). I'm glad to see the B Man is lookin' well.

Now he needs to go home to Dublin and make the stupid album already!

CMM said:
Wait what???

His shirt?

Is.... BUTTONED??

To the TOP?????

true, but he made sure to make up for it by letting the shirt tails royally hang out of his pants. gotta give him credit for that. ;)

and oh yes, sigh....... penelope again. :rolleyes:
it seems like she likes to stir the pot... :tsk: :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom