Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono exits his Upper West Side apartment looking like Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara with growing beard and red star cap. Well, El Che was part Irish! New York, USA - 17.10.07. BYLINE MANDATORY: VIPIRELAND.COM

http://www.vipireland.com/editorial/item.php?item=1741

a RED STAR CAP, that was it!
And the winner is...
CHAZMAN151 :applaud:

...now please someone could enlarge the pix? I NEED to see his growing beard, it's friday! :drool: :pray:

Last edited:
onekea said:
Bono exits his Upper West Side apartment looking like Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara with growing beard and red star cap. Well, El Che was part Irish! New York, USA - 17.10.07. BYLINE MANDATORY: VIPIRELAND.COM

http://www.vipireland.com/editorial/item.php?item=1741

a RED STAR CAP, that was it!
And the winner is...
CHAZMAN151 :applaud:

...now please someone could enlarge the pix? I NEED to see his growing beard, it's friday! :drool: :pray:

Onekea, thanks for the update! you rule: Here is a little something for you(sorry it is not what you really want!!)
830334Bonodocedeleite.jpg

blm said:

Here is a little something for you(sorry it is not what you really want!!)
830334Bonodocedeleite.jpg

No. It isn't definitely what I want, but thanks anyway. :p
(Btw, is it a photomontage? I've never seen it in Italy.)

bono17102007.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The Bono cookies are a real product :) Sold in Brazil, if I'm not mistaken

Thank´s a cookie sold in Brazil...and it´s delicious..
They have of chocolate, strawberry...and other...

In fact Bono receveid one of this at Vertigo Tour São Paulo, 20.02.2006...
a girl at the hot area gave one of this to him...we can actualy see on the dvd he eating some cookies during the show...

auhauhaahuahau

I've spoken with the girl who gave him the cookies... :shifty: It was the Doce de Leite (milk) flavor he ate. I have the chocolate right now. They are yummy :)

I didn't know where they were from, either.

Thank you for the tidbits of info, all- there's always a pleban out there who's in the know and loves to share. :bow:

Ntrevia said:

a girl at the hot area gave one of this to him...we can actualy see on the dvd he eating some cookies during the show...

auhauhaahuahau

Ya!!! Here in Brazil We have this cookies!!!

We have Bono in many flavors: strawberry, chocolate, doce de leite (a sweet mada with milk), floresta negra (a kinf of cake very popular here) and with chocolat.

On their first night here at Vertigo Tour a girl give to him one of this and he eat!!!

On the line for the show everyone have one pack of this cake os his bag. Including me!

Ntrevia said:

auhauhaahuahau

chocolate, strawberry...why those yummy things match perfectly with bono? :drool:

and yes, :yes: I can remember now a video where's holding from someone and then eating it.

well you girls are really very gourmand...but I guess otherwise we wouldn't be bono lovers, mm? :sexywink:

onekea said:
Yes, still in N.Y., 17.10.2007:

bonony.jpg

bonony3.jpg

bonony1.jpg

bonony2.jpg

Bono of U2 walks through the Upper West Side on October 17, 2007 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)

What?!? :shocked: Still in New York!?! :eyebrow: Isn't it high time you headed back to the recording studios in Dublin matey?? :madwife:

:p

Thanks for the lovely new pics! :wink:

Last edited:
Seems like Bono has spent the whole month of October so far "touring" the U. S., and I'm sure he won't get back to Dublin before early November, since he is at the Black Ball next Thursday and has another event scheduled on Nov. 2nd.

But after that, Bono, back to work, and no more excuses!

onekea said:

You're a gourmet, blm :sexywink:

Speaking of gourmet, look what I found:

Can't get picture to copy.....but take a look!!

http://www.bonosbarbq.com/

"COOKED TO PERFECTION!!"
Roadtrip anyone???:tongue: :crazy:

(*remind self to make appt with therapist, am out of control*)

Mirrorball Girl, I was searching around for evidence of Bono being in NY today, and found the above!!

Last edited:
blm said:

Speaking of gourmet, look what I found:

Can't get picture to copy.....but take a look!!
http://www.bonosbarbq.com/
"COOKED TO PERFECTION!!"
Roadtrip anyone???:tongue: :crazy:
(*remind self to make appt with therapist, am out of control*)

OMG, blm! :lmao: you're great!
...wondering if they are looking for an italian waitress? :hmm:

and how's your daughter, blm? better?

Last edited:
Onekea, her sore throat almost all gone, thank u for asking!

*Plebans things to do list.. open new BBQ restaurant in every state, maybe get a visit from *:drool:

Mirrorball, it was my extreme pleasure!!
still waiting for B's whereabouts....:mad: :waiting:

Thanks Greety, nope the pictures are from Bono's visit in Washington a few weeks ago ... why should it come to a Springsteen concert in suit and tie? :laugh:

Bono was only hanging out backstage at Bruce's MSG show, a lot of people seemed to expect him to join Bruce on stage, that would have been so cool.

Regina O'Numb said:
I received this photo from a friend. It was taken last Sunday - Central Park-NYC:

Wow...great pic!!

I wonder if he had his guitar case open looking for $$$ ;)

Is that a tripod there for lights or something?
Did your friend say they were filming.?

Back
Top Bottom