Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:
'No Country For Old Men' screening at the 45th New York Film Festival , New York, America ...10/06/2007

is_15602950.jpg

is_15602951.jpg

is_15602952.jpg

is_15602953.jpg

is_15602954.jpg
I LOVE pic #3 and #4 close up of Bono and he's looking right into the camera,I LOVE that look:drool: Is there anyway someone can crop those 2 pics?So it can just be Bono?I love the blue sunglasses too,love that color.Yes,he should have that shirt unbutton real low and show off that sexy chest/moob,lol.

Re: Re: Bono Still In Nyc....

Bono'sLady said:
I LOVE pic #3 and #4 close up of Bono and he's looking right into the camera,I LOVE that look:drool: Is there anyway someone can crop those 2 pics?So it can just be Bono?I love the blue sunglasses too,love that color.Yes,he should have that shirt unbutton real low and show off that sexy chest/moob,lol.

:huh: Her arm will still be in there. I think that would look weird

See, she is in the way AGAIN!!! :rant:
Bono still is the hottest looking guy, that charisma just pours out of him, those eyes, that smile/that smirk :drool: :drool:

You must be the only people on earth that can get from Bono to a little fuzzy duckie in no time.

:cute:

I would love to know what the man puts into his hair to make it look that way.

Mine looks like that :crazy: most of the time.

thankyou said:

this is really getting off topic here, but i couldn't resist, :reject:

ducky.jpg

except the duckie needs some shoes ;)

:cute: that's adorable!

:shifty: I couldn't resist making this back ontopic...

:whistle:

bonochickgr6.jpg

Last edited:
GG. you are genius!!!! :applaud: haven't laughed that hard in a while. and thanks for putting shoes on the duckie ;)

:lmao: :lmao:

ps: despite the shoes, he's still shorter than the kitty!!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
FINALLY Bono has listened to what I have been saying for months now: To wear the BLUE shades, not the red ones. :wink:
YES, I'm SO glad I wasn't alone! :wink:
I think he suits the blue ones so much better.

Back
Top Bottom