Bono pictures needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
I'm looking for some pics of Bono. I need some pictures from Elevation era to present but I want photo shoots only. I don't want anything on stage, personal pics, screen shots, award pics, pics with random people, etc.

oh also.......not Bono but Larry: There's a picture of Larry from the pop era where it looks like he's in the studio at his drum kit. I think he has a beard and is wearing a black shirt with stripes on the arms.

Thanks!

I have a few that meet your very strict stipulations....

Bonoamericanflagjacket.jpg

Bonoingrey-1.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
I have a few that meet your very strict stipulations....

I'm making holiday cards for some friends. One of my friends is a very casual fan that only likes Bono in recent years. She wouldn't appreciate the other types of pictures like everyone else! ;) Plus these will look much better on the front of a card. Snapfish cards are only $1.99. That's cheaper than Hallmark :yes:

arw9797 said:

I'm making holiday cards for some friends. One of my friends is a very casual fan that only likes Bono in recent years. She wouldn't appreciate the other types of pictures like everyone else! ;) Plus these will look much better on the front of a card. Snapfish cards are only $1.99. That's cheaper than Hallmark :yes:

Okay, I see! Well here are a few more I found....

atyclb-bono-03.jpg

atyclb-bono-01.jpg

....uhmmm Bono Christmas cards! :hmm:

arw9797 said:

I'm looking for pics of Bono to make my holiday cards, not turn this into a Larry's hot thread. :wink: Thanks! :D

It's okay don't worry. I'll stop here. :wink: I can make it up to you by posting some Bono pics. ;)

But you gotta admit that Larry is hot. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom