bono lookalike in my shop 2day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
an im so sad hes gone
frown.gif

he looked identical, the face was so alike but his hair a little shorta and lighta.he was even the same height and build.he had an ugly wife and a cute little baby on his shoulders.
as i walked around him as he had his back to me he said sorry and moved alittle so i could get past.
i hope he bought faulty stuff that way hes come back for a refund
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

where is it you live again Candys Room?

*jumps in car and drives over to do some stalking*
wink.gif

*misses Candys Room and Jody* :sad: Are you lurking? Please come back!! :( :)

*amused for no obvious reason other than a new attempt to bring Old PLEBA back from somebody else than herself*

FallingStar said:
*amused for no obvious reason other than a new attempt to bring Old PLEBA back from somebody else than herself*

hehe, I too miss Old PLEBA, especially LEATHER Day....*feeling nostalgic* maybe I'll peek back at some old LEATHER Days.....

Once I saw a Pop Bono lookalike on the beach, I followed him to the end of the pier :D

celia said:
are those pictures of him? cos I cant see them...
The red x's are pics of smilies which aren't used anymore here. In former times you had to copy and paste the entire URL code of a smilie everytime before you could post any of it. That's why there are red x's. No pics of him.

*confused: :huh: *figures out this is a frickin OLD ASS thread!* bwahaha....

...ok...back to work for me......
bgkopf.gif

Back
Top Bottom