Bono is soo much hotter now than he was 20 years ago!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just last night I decided to watch The Unforgettable Fire documentry off the U2 go Home DVD and it struck me that although Bono is over 20 years younger in this documetry and has that youthful vibe about him but I much prefer the Bono of today and his mature worldly manhood. Any one out there who agrees with me?!?:drool: :bow: :bono:

Hmmm, I agree he looks fabulous now, but my favorite era for him was probably Achtung Baby. The Fly baby yeah! I also really like it when he has a bit of a beard (note: BIT). Someone steal his razor!

Photographic proof of the hotness:

spezzolegambeabono.jpg

dressinggownguitar.jpg

You know what? I take it back, Bono is always hot (some mullet days excepted):

35.jpg

He has such a mature sexiness about him. Believe in the beginning it was a boyish one. But now he's just.....oh god the man is just incredibly hot and he knows it! :combust: :faint: One of the sexiest things to me in a guy who is completely comfortable in his own skin.

Bono absolutely sizzles now!!! He was always beautiful and had a subtle sexiness. As if he really didn't know what to do with his appeal--or maybe wasn't even aware of his appeal. But now!! :drool: He knows!

I've said it before. He absolutely knows what he does to us and by golly! he uses it!!

Bono is HOT no matter what year it is!!! I love the sexy look in his big blue eyes and his naughty.naughty smile. I love his daring sense of fashion too:ohmy: !! He rocked that mullet like no one eles, baby:wink:

:bono: =:combust:

Definitely improving with age! Look up sexy in the dictionary, here is what you will see (and I quote:)

" sexy sexier sexiest (adj) exciting sexual desire. See also:
any of the above pictures of Bono."

He's the only man who could make a mullet look sexy. I do miss that long-haired Bono with the open leather vest of the JT era. You think I have naughty thoughts now! Where's U2 Granny with her JT sweaty Bono pix. :ohmy: :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
He's the only man who could make a mullet look sexy. I do miss that long-haired Bono with the open leather vest of the JT era. You think I have naughty thoughts now! Where's U2 Granny with her JT sweaty Bono pix. :ohmy: :drool:

Until she checks in, here are a few. I believe these are her pictures, anyway. :drool:

BonoChest.jpg

BonoJTShirtless.jpg

BonoBad2.jpg

BonoBad.jpg

MsPurrl said:

Until she checks in, here are a few. I believe these are her pictures, anyway. :drool:

BonoChest.jpg

BonoJTShirtless.jpg

BonoBad2.jpg

BonoBad.jpg
OMG! Someone get me a paper bag to breathe into. Bono put your head between my knees or do I put my head between my knees. Anyway--I'm gasping for air. :drool: :drool:

sweetie said:

:hmm: I'm thinking that Bono's head between your knees will definitely cut off your air supply.

OY MY!!!:shocked: Bono between my legs!!! I would die and go straight to HELL :drool: :faint: :combust:

Let's see, $1mil laying here to do what ever you want to with or Bono laying here waiting for you to do whatever you want to with. :macdevil:

I agree that Bono just gets hotter and hotter but i do have a big thing about him in the Zoo tv days since that was back when i met him and he looked sooooo feckin' sexay!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

I loved Bono during Pop era :drool: :combust:
not the bald head, but the buzzcut style he had. it was beautiful imo. :drool:

but then, bono is beautiful all the time.
even when he was a teen, prancing about in striped pants or even a solid white outfit (refers to Street Mission video..)... :wink:

great pics btw :)

I think I have a thing for older men too. Ahh, but Zoo TV era was just too hot for words! So, I guess, for me it's Zoo, then Vertigo. I'm one of those weirdos that only likes certain JT era pics, with the hair down, it was excellent, but I hate it when men have ponytails! LOL.

Carmelu2fan said:

No I ment hell dear. You see Bono is off limits.
He is married ya know:shh:

following this thread one can't help but think that there will be a lot of U2 fans running into each other in hell. too much temptation!! :D

Back
Top Bottom